- Co-founder | Partner2017 - PRESENTApplied Data Science
Technologies: R, Python, Django, SQL Server, Google Cloud, TensorFlow, Azure ML
- Co-founded a London-based consultancy where we deliver fixed cost, scalable data science solutions for clients.
- Senior Data Scientist2016 - 2017Findmypast
Technologies: R, Python, SQL Server, Neo4J, Graph Databases, D3.js, Linux
- Used graph database technology (Neo4J) to find links between genealogical records.
- Built and deployed a customer churn predictor and a live behavioral segmentation of the user base.
- Built a tool to visualize user flows through the website using D3.js.
- Developed a machine learning algorithm to assess the valuation of assets in AzureML.
- Managed a data scientist and scoped new work for the data science team.
- Data Scientist2013 - 2016Global
Technologies: R, Python, SQL Server, Tableau
- Designed and built the negotiation recommendation engine used by local sales teams—to recommend client-specific discounting strategies.
- Delivered a stochastic model to optimize the split of inventory between the revenue streams channels.
- Centralized actionable dashboards for revenue, inventory, and client churn reporting across the company; using Tableau and D3.
- Analyst2012 - 2013Accenture
Technologies: R, SQL Server, Excel
- Designed and built a model for client to predict form and workload volumes from the forecasted enrolment scheduled.