Co-founder | Partner2017 - PRESENTApplied Data Science
Technologies: Microsoft Azure Machine Learning (ML), TensorFlow, Google Cloud, Microsoft SQL Server, Django, Python, R
- Co-founded a London-based consultancy where we deliver fixed cost, scalable data science solutions for clients.
Senior Data Scientist2016 - 2017Findmypast
Technologies: Linux, D3.js, Graph Databases, Neo4j, Microsoft SQL Server, Python, R
- Used graph database technology (Neo4J) to find links between genealogical records.
- Built and deployed a customer churn predictor and a live behavioral segmentation of the user base.
- Built a tool to visualize user flows through the website using D3.js.
- Developed a machine learning algorithm to assess the valuation of assets in AzureML.
- Managed a data scientist and scoped new work for the data science team.
Data Scientist2013 - 2016Global
Technologies: Tableau, Microsoft SQL Server, Python, R
- Designed and built the negotiation recommendation engine used by local sales teams—to recommend client-specific discounting strategies.
- Delivered a stochastic model to optimize the split of inventory between the revenue streams channels.
- Centralized actionable dashboards for revenue, inventory, and client churn reporting across the company; using Tableau and D3.
Analyst2012 - 2013Accenture
Technologies: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, R
- Designed and built a model for client to predict form and workload volumes from the forecasted enrolment scheduled.