Verified Expert in Engineering
David is a leading engineer with years of experience working at multiple hyper-growth startups. He has led and contributed to engineering teams for both infrastructure and software. Over the years, David has developed software, managed cloud infrastructure, and automating deployments. He also has expertise in AWS/GCP, Terraform, Ansible, and Docker.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Cloud, Git
The most amazing...
...software I've built is a CRM enrichment product that was also integrated with multiple CRMs and all of the company's data points.
Staff Software Engineer
- Migrated all of the resources from Azure Cloud to Google Cloud Platform.
- Managed and led all of the infrastructure initiatives and personnel.
- Built out a CI pipeline for continuous testing and deployments.
- Defined all of the infrastructure as code with Terraform and Ansible.
- Migrated and manage multi-terabyte MongoDB and Elasticsearch databases.
- Developed a number of features in the main web app.
Director of Engineering
- Managed and led the engineering teams locally and all remote offices.
- Rewrote and reengineered web crawlers' code and architecture to support crawling millions of website daily.
- Solved key scalability and reliability issues.
- Created multiple microservices to support our APIs.
- Created a CRM enrichment product that was updating millions of records a day.
Software Development Engineer
- Expanded the media player support to other websites.
- Built an internal content repository to support the QA team for finding test content.
- Worked on generating new metrics to feed into dashboards.
Apollo Azure to GCP Migration
Terraform, Ansible, Google Stackdriver, CircleCI, Jenkins, Git
Google Cloud Platform (GCP), DigitalOcean, Linux, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Kubernetes, Heroku, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, Amazon Aurora, Memcached
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Express.js
React, Salesforce API, Node.js, FFmpeg, Facebook API, Google API
Agile Software Development
Sprint Planning, Cloud, Digital