Senior Software Engineer2020 - 2021DocuSign
- Led the front-end UI development of DocuSign search, working across the company with several partner teams to integrate with.
- Drove and established a micro-front-end-like process for teams to integrate their web products into the mainstream DocuSign web app. This allowed teams to be more autonomous and reduce the workload for host teams to oversee partner team development.
- Built out a comprehensive shared data table component within the company, which was in high demand from various UI teams in the company.
- Founded the front-end guild to facilitate a learning community for front-end technologies within the company. The guild grew from a casual weekly meeting of three into a formalized bi-weekly meetup of 20 regular participants.
Senior Software Engineer2013 - 2020Microsoft
- Led the re-architecture for the Microsoft Power Automate web platform for migrating from AngularJS to React resulting in significant performance improvements and NPS scores.
- Led the development of a web portal and its component framework from incubation to production for creating visualizations for data analytics.
- Developed Android SDK used by millions of devices to collect analytics across a suite of Microsoft products, including Outlook Mobile, Skype, and OneNote.
Software Engineer III2011 - 2013Cisco
Technologies: Android, Java, Spring MVC, Oracle, Hibernate, JBoss
- Designed and developed Android applications for a major cable company allowing millions of subscribers to browse, stream, and record live TV from their mobile devices. Applications used custom-built views, layouts, components, and animations.
- Designed and implemented various REST APIs serving video content metadata for millions of cable subscribers.
- Tuned several slow-running database queries in Oracle, resulting in significant performance improvements and data delivery to clients.
Software Engineer2006 - 2011McKesson
Technologies: Perl, C#, jQuery, Java, Oracle, SQL
- Led a team of six to create a custom probabilistic matching engine in Perl to integrate various data sources containing physician data into a single data model. This eventually became a flagship product. Won a business-unit award for the effort.
- Developed an internal web product on spare time to help partner teams access and search for data across our data warehouse.
- Developed an internal tool to help QA analysts identify issues for data products being exported to customers.