Consultant2006 - PRESENTInstitute of Linguistics (Tbilisi, Georgia)
Technologies: Microsoft.NET, C#, C++, Python
- Developed text corpora of Georgian language dialects.
- Developed machine learning-based algorithms and methodologies for morphological analysis of natural language texts.
- Developed an ethnic group migration database on the territory of Georgia and analysis of influence of these processes on evolution of Georgian language dialects.
- Architected and designed the National Text Corpus of Georgian Language.
- Researched in the field of natural language processing, sentiment analysis, text mining, etc.
CTO, Co-founder2004 - PRESENTOzorix
Technologies: Micrisift.NET, C#, Node.js, AngularJS, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
- Created enterprise applications on the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Built web API back-ends for mobile applications and social networks.
- Developed a web UI based on AngularJS and HTML5.
- Created data-driven applications based on MS SQL server, MySQL, Entity Framework, and MongoDB.
- Designed domain-driven architecture and object-oriented programming patterns.
- Built web-based GIS systems.
Consultant2001 - PRESENTCollegium Basilea, Institute of Advanced Study
Technologies: C#, C++, Python, Boost, Qt
- Developed electronic microscope output image analysis algorithms.
- Modeled biological processes through complex cellular automata systems.
- Processed sensor input data to analyze the concentration of various gases in the environment.
- Quantified the shapes of living cells and nano-textures in microscope output images.
- Researched in the field of data science, machine learning, and mathematical modelling.
Back-end Developer2016 - 2016Trek10 (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Serverless
- Refactored code to structure it according domain-driven development patterns.
- Implemented lambda functions for application functionality.
- Implemented unit tests for application services and data repositories.
- Generated code coverage reports of unit tests.
Back-end Developer2015 - 2015BizCam (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Salesforce, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB
- Implemented lambda functions in Node.js to integrate application business workflows with Salesforce.
- Implemented data validation logic for domain entities.
Node.js Code Reviewer2015 - 2015Prelo (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Mongoose, Socket.io
- Performed code review.
- Architected refactoring to fit common design patterns.
- Refactored authentication routine to OAuth protocols and JSON Web Tokens.
- Implemented Socket.IO server.
- Designed scalability and availability features, such as database indexing strategies, replication, sharing, implementation of Node.js clustering, load balancing, etc.
CTO2001 - 2003ECG
- Developed enterprise applications on the Java platform.
- Created data-driven applications based on MS SQL server, Oracle, and Hibernate ORM library.
- Scripted automated UI tests.
Head of IT Department1999 - 2001Center of Disaster and Emergency Medicine, Ministry of Health of Georgia
Technologies: Java, C++
- Developed an electronic patient record system.
- Implemented information technologies in healthcare system at Georgia.
- Developed a telemedicine network to allow medical specialists across the country and abroad to exchange electronic patient records, maintain and search evidence databases, and provide artificial intelligence-based preliminary diagnostics capabilities.
Software Developer1997 - 1999Homecom Communications
- Developed enterprise applications.
- Rewrote applications from legacy platforms (COBOL, Pascal) to Java.
Software Developer1993 - 1996CAD/CAM Research Center at Georgian Technical University
Technologies: Prolog, C++
- Developed educational and research projects in the field of computer-aided design and manufacturing applied to mechanical engineering.
- Developed AI expert systems in C++ and Prolog for decision-making in various areas of mechanical engineering technologies.