System Architect2019 - PRESENTTrackStat
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Node.js, Serverless, TypeScript, Angular, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, API Gateways, AWS RDS, Twilio, Data Engineering
- Built reporting solutions for data ingested from various electronic medical records systems.
- Applied data synchronization routines for various EMR-s.
- Created data processing and transformation pipelines.
- Implemented automatic notifications and the online appointment scheduling functionality.
System Architect, Partner2017 - PRESENTCityCom
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Node.js, Serverless, Apache Hive, Spark, Hadoop, Angular, AWS IoT, Big Data, Amazon Athena, AWS Lambda, Microservices Architecture, MySQL, MQTT, Messaging, Event Sourcing
- Designed IoT infrastructure for building automation, safety, and security systems.
- Constructed a microservice architecture based on AWS Lambda and Event Bridge.
- Created efficient IoT streams and data processing pipelines based on various AWS services.
- Developed reporting solutions based on Apache Spark and AWS Athena.
CTO, Partner2004 - PRESENTOzorix
- Provided software outsourcing service for customers from the US, UK and EU.
- Designed and developed enterprise applications for various industries on .NET and Node.js platforms.
- Created and implemented cloud and microservice architectures and serverless solutions based on AWS.
- Implemented and designed big data storage, analysis, and processing solutions.
System Architect, Data Engineer2020 - 2021Lyka
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Docker, Node.js, TypeScript, Serverless, Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Amazon Athena, AWS Kinesis, PostgreSQL, System Architecture, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Apache Spark
- Implemented design changes in ASP.NET back-end Web APIs and optimized Postgres database to handle the increased workload and improved the cost-effectiveness of AWS infrastructure.
- Built serverless microservice to handle wallet transactions based on AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and DynamoDB.
- Created a data processing pipeline based on AWS Kinesis, AWS Athena, and Apache Spark to ingest, transform, and provide reporting for up to 50 million daily transactions.
System Architect2020 - 2021BivLab
Technologies: Amazon Redshift, AWS IoT, AWS Kinesis, AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), GPS, Data Warehouse Design, Data Warehousing, AWS Lambda, C++, Pandas, Big Data, ETL, Amazon Athena, GIS, Grafana, Mapbox
- Designed and implemented IoT solutions for oil and gas fields' on-site devices.
- Created the AWS infrastructure to run physical simulations connected to incoming IoT streams.
- Built data visualization dashboards based on AWS QuickSight and Grafana.
- Designed system architecture for electronic vehicles real-time GPS tracking and performance monitoring system, based on AWS IoT, Kinesis, and Redshift infrastructure with web front end based on Mapbox.
- Consulted and shared knowledge in the field of data migration, data warehousing, and processing on the AWS platform.
System Architect2018 - 2019TrivaTec
Technologies: Node.js, Serverless, AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB, AWS IoT
- Designed and developed IoT solutions for real-time personnel and equipment tracking on construction sites.
- Created and designed serverless back-end infrastructure for data ingestion and processing pipelines and business logic based on AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and API Gateway.
- Integrated with the third-party CRM and resource management software products.
Back-end Developer2016 - 2018Trek10
Technologies: GraphQL, Node.js, Serverless, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, OpenCV, ImageMagick, Amazon Athena
- Developed serverless applications based on AWS Lambda and API Gateway.
- Worked on the development of reporting solutions based on AWS Athena and Apache Hive.
- Created serverless GraphQL API based on AWS Lambda and DynamoDB.
Freelance Data Science Consultant2014 - 2018Henge Precision Materials
Technologies: R, Python, Jupyter, TensorFlow, Neural Networks, Data Science, Pandas
- Constructed sensor signal analysis deep learning models to detect various poisonous substances in the air.
- Created various data science solutions for statistical and machine learning models in material science using R and Python.
- Developed various data processing pipelines and visualization dashboards.