- Senior Developer2016 - 2016Julius Baer
Technologies: .NET, DevOps
- Planned and implemented the deployment pipeline of internal and external software (by vendors and internal departments).
- .NET Lead Developer2012 - 2015Vattenfall AB
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Designed, created, and introduced the release and build cycle (Scrumban) to the organization/team.
- Introduced code reviewing and styling guidelines to the team.
- Built and maintained software to manage the portfolio and assets of the trading department.
- Built connectors to the tools.
- .NET Lead Developer2011 - 2012Bettercode GmbH
Technologies: .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Built a trading software from start to end (day trading).
- Senior .NET Developer2010 - 2011Olympus
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC
- Built adaptions for the european market for a software in the surgical related field.
- Senior Developer2008 - 2010Parship GmbH
Technologies: .NET, Java, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Created a customer support tool (payment handling, invoicing, etc.).
- Built a tool to manage multi-language email templates.
- IT Consultant2008 - 2008Promatis Consulting GmbH
Technologies: Oracle eBusiness Suite, Oracle tools, Oracle EBS
- Created a migration plan for a automotive supplier to a new eBusiness suite version.
- Developer2007 - 2008Rhenus Logisitics AG
Technologies: Oracle, PL/SQL, Java
- Maintained the product middleware that was used as a base to connect the new warehouses to the logistical pipeline of Rhenus.
- Developer2002 - 2007VanDerLande Industries B.V.
Technologies: Oracle, PL/SQL, C++, Java
- Created material flow software for warehouses.
- Created baggage handling software for airports.