C# Developer in Hamburg, Germany
Senior Developer2016 - 2016Julius Baer
Technologies: .NET, DevOps
- Planned and implemented the deployment pipeline of internal and external software (by vendors and internal departments).
.NET Lead Developer2012 - 2015Vattenfall AB
Technologies: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Designed, created, and introduced the release and build cycle (Scrumban) to the organization/team.
- Introduced code reviewing and styling guidelines to the team.
- Built and maintained software to manage the portfolio and assets of the trading department.
- Built connectors to the tools.
.NET Lead Developer2011 - 2012Bettercode GmbH
Technologies: .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Built a trading software from start to end (day trading).
Senior .NET Developer2010 - 2011Olympus
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC
- Built adaptions for the european market for a software in the surgical related field.
Senior Developer2008 - 2010Parship GmbH
Technologies: .NET, Java, ASP.NET MVC, C#
- Created a customer support tool (payment handling, invoicing, etc.).
- Built a tool to manage multi-language email templates.
IT Consultant2008 - 2008Promatis Consulting GmbH
Technologies: Oracle eBusiness Suite, Oracle tools, Oracle EBS
- Created a migration plan for a automotive supplier to a new eBusiness suite version.
Developer2007 - 2008Rhenus Logisitics AG
Technologies: Oracle, PL/SQL, Java
- Maintained the product middleware that was used as a base to connect the new warehouses to the logistical pipeline of Rhenus.
Developer2002 - 2007VanDerLande Industries B.V.
Technologies: Oracle, PL/SQL, C++, Java
- Created material flow software for warehouses.
- Created baggage handling software for airports.
- MaidEasy (Development)
MaidEasy is a home cleaning company that I founded in Hamburg, Germany.
Created the whole application including all back-end systems and services such as payment gateways, shift planning, emailing, and accounting.
It's also optimized for SEO and includes WordPress integration.
This projects primarily uses .NET/ASP.NET MVC but also integrates with other tools via web services, Interop (Java/C++) and external interfaces.
- DiveNow (Development)http://www.divenow.org
DiveNow is an agency which redistributes diving certificates online. It was built using WordPress and uses custom plugins to accomplish the booking and accounting.
I am one of the founders and have set up the system from scratch.
- Brandhearts (Development)
Brandhearts is a SaaS solution that allows merchants (usually eCommerce and other SaaS companies) to create "smart" referral campaigns. Smart means that the tool reacts to a user's behavior and changes its appearance, incentive, or messages in order to convert the customer into a referrer. It applies machine learning and big data algorithm to do so.
I created the whole system from scratch utilizing Windows Azure, Windows Azure ML and a high-performance ElasticDB solution to handle the huge load of client side requests.
FrameworksASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET, NUnit, AngularJS, .NET, Scrapy, Ember.js, NancyFx, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
Libraries/APIsAngularUI, Facebook API, jQuery, Node.js
ToolsTeamCity, Azure Machine Learning, Enterprise Architect
ParadigmsAgile Software Development, Scrum, Behavior-driven Development (BDD)
PlatformsAzure, Windows, Oracle, Linux, Xamarin, Android, iOS
StorageMySQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008 R2
OtherDomain-driven Design (DDD), Windows Services, Optimization, Scraping, Machine Learning, Xamarin Forms
- B.S. degree in Computer Science2002 - 2005University of Dortmund - Germany, Dortmund