Verified Expert in Engineering
David has over ten years of experience in software engineering and about seven years with .NET, C# and ASP.NET. He's worked on projects of all sizes while also passionately following his own entrepreneurial adventures, which has given him a deep understanding of UI/UX, product design, and sales/marketing.
NCrunch, Ozcode, ReSharper, Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I've done is optimize the "shiftplanning" algorithm for one of my companies, which in total includes over fifty constraints.
- Planned and implemented the deployment pipeline of internal and external software (by vendors and internal departments).
.NET Lead Developer
- Designed, created, and introduced the release and build cycle (Scrumban) to the organization/team.
- Introduced code reviewing and styling guidelines to the team.
- Built and maintained software to manage the portfolio and assets of the trading department.
- Built connectors to the tools.
.NET Lead Developer
- Built a trading software from start to end (day trading).
Senior .NET Developer
- Built adaptions for the european market for a software in the surgical related field.
- Created a customer support tool (payment handling, invoicing, etc.).
- Built a tool to manage multi-language email templates.
Promatis Consulting GmbH
- Created a migration plan for a automotive supplier to a new eBusiness suite version.
Rhenus Logisitics AG
- Maintained the product middleware that was used as a base to connect the new warehouses to the logistical pipeline of Rhenus.
VanDerLande Industries B.V.
- Created material flow software for warehouses.
- Created baggage handling software for airports.
This assignment was part of an application process for another project and had to be finished within three days. I tackled the problem, successfully delivering within the given deadline—which was a pretty brutal time constraint. I completed the working prototype, including the demo, screencast, and design specifications.
Created the whole application including all back-end systems and services such as payment gateways, shift planning, emailing, and accounting.
It's also optimized for SEO and includes WordPress integration.
This projects primarily uses .NET/ASP.NET MVC but also integrates with other tools via web services, Interop (Java/C++) and external interfaces.
I am one of the founders and have set up the system from scratch.
I created the whole system from scratch utilizing Windows Azure, Windows Azure ML and a high-performance ElasticDB solution to handle the huge load of client side requests.
ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET MVC, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET, NUnit, AngularJS, .NET, Scrapy, Ember.js, NancyFx, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
AngularUI, Facebook API, jQuery, Node.js
TeamCity, Azure Machine Learning, Visual Studio, ReSharper, NCrunch, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)
Agile Software Development, Scrum, Behavior-driven Development (BDD), DevOps
Azure, Windows, Oracle, Linux, Xamarin, Android, iOS
MySQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2008 R2, PL/SQL
Domain-driven Design (DDD), Windows Services, Optimization, Scraping, Machine Learning, Xamarin.Forms, Enterprise Architecture, Ozcode, Oracle EBS, Prototyping
B.S. Degree in Computer Science
University of Dortmund - Germany, Dortmund