CTO | Co-founder2015 - PRESENTKlassroom
- Developed the company from zero to 1.5 million active users.
- Put in place a process to manage the team of developers with Slack, Jira, and GitHub.
- Oversaw the back end from mobile Swift and Java to web React and the server side in Java.
- Created a real-time chat application used by millions of people through the web, Android, and iOS.
Mobile App Developer2022 - 2022UV Partners, Inc.
Technologies: Java, Swift, Android, iOS, GraphQL, REST, Bluetooth LE, ESP32, Mobile UX, Mobile UI
- Developed features and fixed bugs in Android and iOS.
- Interacted with IoT devices with BLE and ESP32 API to connect them with iOS and Android devices.
- Tracked, fixed, and improved the productivity of their product.
Senior iOS (Swift) Developer2022 - 2022Popular Pays Inc
Technologies: Swift, APIs, API Integration
- Helped develop new features for a social media application in iOS using Swift.
- Tracked and fixed bugs in Jira and Trello and used Travis CI.
- Fixed Travis CI scripts to improve continuous integration.
CTO Consultant2012 - 2015Funbars Group
- Performed the audit and analysis of their current systems and reverse-engineered the current operating system.
- Redesigned and coded their entire operating system in PHP and MySQL using Symfony 1.4 and 2.0 framework to manage ten restaurants.
- Designed and developed their event site—iAdventure.com—and all their restaurant sites.
- Provided advice regarding SEM and SEO for all their sites and restaurants.
Founder and CTO2010 - 2015DealSurf
- Partnered with over 300 daily deal websites and 1,000 merchants, generating over $800,000 in revenue for the partners in year two.
- Owned SEM and SEO strategy with 20 million indexed pages on Google and the #1 page for over 10,000 keywords.
- Handled accounting and budget and sold to the leading deal site in Holland.
- Designed and coded the platform in PHP and MySQL using Symphony framework for the back end and jQuery for the front end. I also developed powerful XML and HTML scraping tools and an API for our affiliate network.
CTO2011 - 2013Getfungame.co
Technologies: PHP, NSIS, Symfony, MySQL
- Built a gaming platform bundling games and advertising components with NSIS, PHP, and MySQL.
- Built the back end to handle the affiliate network of publishers.
- Helped in prospecting and signing up over 70 publishers and the affiliate network to promote our product, resulting in around $500,000 in revenue in 2012.
VP Structured Mexican Interest Rates Broker2008 - 2010Tullett Prebon
Technologies: Excel VBA, MySQL, Java
- Built a set of powerful analytics for fixed income instruments in Excel, VBA, and MySQL using the OO model. This tool allows to model interest rates curves and price swaptions and CFS to arbitrate between the forwards, swap curves, and bonds.
- Created Bloomberg screens to display live pricing of swaptions and CFS.
- Worked with the analytical group to explain the techniques on how to price swaptions and CFS.
Emerging Market Trader Associate2005 - 2007Deutsche Bank
Technologies: Microsoft Access, Excel VBA, Java, MySQL
- Developed numerous models and pricing tools for asset swaps, inflation swaps, and cross-currency swaps using DB analytics (the Deutsche Bank financial library), VBA, and Excel.
- Automated and optimized the process of entering trades from the front office blotter to the middle office system using Excel, SOAP, and the system API. This system saved time and a lot of money by removing 95% of manual input errors.
- Designed a system to send auto-confirmation of each trade to all counterparties, saving around 1-2 hours of work within a day.
- Designed and developed a system that allows both traders in NY and Mexico to see live risk and P&L and input trades without conflicts on a shared book using Excel and Access.