Verified Expert in Engineering
David is a back-end-leaning full-stack software engineer with a breadth of experience in different industries, including the clinical trials space, real estate tech, and defense. David enjoys designing and building applications and APIs, architecting systems, and learning new skills.
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is Roomeze, an app to help people find multi-bedroom apartments and roommates, helping put thousands of people into apartments in NYC.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed a quick look experience allowing customers to quickly evaluate items and add them to cart without navigating away from the shopping experience.
- Built a scalable and maintainable data pipeline to generate different recommendation strategies for customers.
- Oversaw the upgrade of various systems to Amazon Web Services (AWS) from legacy technologies.
Senior Applications Engineer
- Served as a feature lead developing a new statistical analysis tool for clinical trials. Designed APIs, front end, and back end to monitor key risk indicators.
- Developed applications and automated tests on microservice architecture handling authorization, authentication, core objects, and administrative UI.
- Selected for a high-performing team to implement ETL process migrating millions of legacy records into the new Medidata platform.
Ruby on Rails (RoR), Next.js
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
PostgreSQL, Graph Databases, Data Pipelines
Engineering, Software Engineering, APIs, Biomedical Skills
Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Engineering
Boston University - Boston, MA, USA