- Manager of EngineeringSabre Hospitality Solutions2014 - PRESENT
- Managed team of 7 developers on client and product development work.
- Helped create the Synxis Instasite solution for SHS, a website creator software for hoteliers.
- Helped create a central management system for managing ad spend across multiple different channels such as Bing, Trip Advisor, Kayak, Google HPA, and Trivago, with further integration possible.
- Led production efforts on largest custom client CMS and website build in recent company history. Architected a solution for all data and features and innovated new features to support client needs.
- Created a tool to manage and automate data pushes for thousands of clients to Google Analytics accounts from various data sources.
- Senior Software EngineerSabre Hospitality Solutions2011 - 2014
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, SVN, Git
- Created simple inventory system for managing bike and meeting room rentals.
- Created SMS based mobile shopping cart system, along with custom CMS for managing inventory and integration into MICROS and Hetras Property Management Systems.
- Created, documented, and maintained Single Sign On system for all of division's tools.
- Created centralized user and tool management system for entire division, including all clients.
- Integrated SalesForce, Desk.com, and other third party applications into centralized user management system.
- Lead Developerd'Vinci Interactive2005 - 2011
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, Flash, Oracle, MSSQL, Moodle, ColdFusion
- Created custom learning management system used to build all client web applications.
- Rewrote client websites in PHP from WebDNA.
- Learned ColdFusion and created WebRangers website, using ColdFusion, Flash, and Web Services.
- Created large learning platform for American Board of Pediatrics and other medical boards.
- Created Flash-based learning management system for CD distributions of MICROS Opera PMS training.