Verified Expert in Engineering
Zeplin, GitLab, GitHub, WebStorm, MacOS, Figma, Angular, Node.js, Front-end, Angular Material
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a bracket challenge game/simulator to compensate for the cancellation of the NCAA basketball tournament during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Designed the implementation for mobile resolutions because the provided wireframe prototype only specified a desktop resolution.
- Optimized the performance for deployment to a production environment.
- Tested the deployed the product to ensure quality in desktop and mobile resolutions.
Software Engineer III
- Implemented a brand redesign of the Chorus.ai web app by working closely with product management and designers under pressure to complete it within a tight deadline.
- Developed an Angular application schematic that generates boilerplate code to bootstrap a brand-new application implementing a microfrontend architecture.
- Standardized the app creation process for a team of 20-30 developers, allowing any individual to create an application in seconds that is tested, exhibits industry-standard best practices, and is ready to run on a local server immediately.
- Facilitated the development workflow for a team of 20-30 developers by linking separate code repositories that often need to communicate with each other during development, effectively saving countless hours or days and expediting task completion.
- Built the front-end for a web application with a team in San Francisco using Angular.
- Created a drag-and-drop prototype for the toggling of a graph display to enhance the user experience when viewing detailed analytics statistics within a web application.
- Delivered high-quality, highly customized, and responsive UI components and features for a web application.
- Supported the production in the form of critical bug fixes.
- Developed and maintained features for a client-facing web application using Angular, React, and ASP.NET.
- Enhanced the quality of the client web app user interface through production bug fixes.
- Communicated daily across timezones with back-end and dev ops teams in California to coordinate feature development and API integration.
- Converted UI components and features from Angular to React during web application migration of frameworks.
- Responded swiftly to implement development requirements and specifications driven by product and customer feedback.
Associate Software Engineer
Capital One Bank
- Upgraded a commercial tech client web application from AngularJS 1.4 to Angular 2.
- Developed and maintained UI components and front-end web application using AngularJS and Angular 2 with Bootstrap.
- Produced prototypical implementations of potential new user interfaces using the latest web technologies within the Angular 2 ecosystem.
- Contributed to the production system support by providing hotfixes for critical bugs.
- Implemented quality assurance to increase robustness of code.
Associate Software Engineer
Capital One Bank
- Internationalized the credit card client web application for Mexican Spanish, Canadian English, and Canadian French.
- Worked with a team of 100+ developers to build the flagship web application.
- Contributed to command center sessions to support production deployments and quality assurance development to ensure the robustness of the code.
- Developed an internal dashboard to display system status using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
NCAA Division I Men's Lacrosse Tournament Bracket Challenge
• Creation and submission of bracket entries
• Random bracket entry generator
• User registration system
• Leaderboard rankings based on a point system defined by custom rules
• Social sharing of bracket entries
• Toggling of the display views to see visual displays (utilizing team logos) vs. a classic display utilizing text
• Uses Firebase to store data and images
National Hockey League Statistics Viewer
• It allows a user to change the web app's color scheme to the theme of their favorite team using the paint bucket icon in the top right corner.
• The home page displays league standings with data dating back to the 1917-1918 season. A user can click a team logo to open a modal to display more detailed statistics related to the team.
• The history page allows a user to view several different types of charts and graphs displaying a wide variety of player statistical categories. It can be used to compare statistics and analyze statistical trends across seasons/custom date ranges among players in a visually beautiful manner.
• Uses Google Firebase to implement authentication and back-end database services, which allow users to register with the application to store settings and preferences, such as a default application theme and saved chart search views and results.
• Provides an onboarding/guiding system to help educate first-time visitors on how to use the application.
March Sadness Tournament Bracket Challenge Simulator
Angular, Angular Material, YARN, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Bootstrap 3, ASP.NET, Jakarta Server Pages (JSP), Apache Velocity, Protractor, Jasmine, Express.js, NestJS, Cypress, Redux, Jest
Firebase Web SDK, REST APIs, AngularUI, jQuery, Node.js, React, React Redux, PrimeNG, NgRx, Puppeteer
Firebase Authentication, Chrome Developer Tools, Git, GitHub, GitHub Pages, GitLab, AngularFire, IntelliJ, IntelliJ IDEA, WebStorm, Angular CLI, NPM, GitLab CI/CD, Webpack, Webpack 2, Webpack 3, Grunt, Grunt Command Line Interface (CLI), Gulp, Zeplin, Karma, Subversion (SVN), Apache Tomcat, Jenkins, VersionOne, Eclipse IDE, Sublime Text, Bower, Figma
Extreme Programming, Agile Software Development, Kanban, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Test-driven Development (TDD), Functional Programming, Object-oriented Programming (OOP), REST
Firebase, MacOS, Amazon EC2, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Firebase Realtime Database, Cloud Firestore, MongoDB, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
Firebase Hosting, Front-end, Angular Bootstrap, Firebase Cloud Functions, Google Material Design, Chrome Extensions, SVG, WebLogic, Storybook, Nx, Schematics
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science
University of Maryland - College Park, MD, USA