Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTAsolvi
Technologies: Elixir, Phoenix, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Vue.js, Azure Cloud, Docker, GraphQL
- Contributed to extracting common functionalities from a legacy system into reusable microservices.
- Created a fully automated CI/CD pipeline for one of the services, where on code push the pipeline would run unit tests, E2E tests, code quality tools, and build would trigger producing a deployable artifact that was automatically deployed to the Azure Cloud.
- Created a new service abstracting away the old legacy system with a vastly simplified UI and behavior. The idea is that eventually all the legacy parts are removed as they're being replaced.
- Worked on a system that has abstractions enabling it to connect to different legacy systems through a unified core and UI.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2019Propell.io
- Contributed as part of a team that made a huge, enterprise app for our biggest client which is being used worldwide by the client's employees. The client's profits increased 2x after one year of using the platform.
- Scored a major client for the company by delivering a time-critical mobile app within one month (React Native covering iOS and Android). The app had a backend integrated with the client's Odoo system.
- Led a team of five developers in the development of an enterprise platform.
- Made a web app for country-wide promotion game with prizes for one of the largest beer distributors in the country.
- Optimized a number of large SQL reporting queries where the execution time went down from a couple of minutes to a 1-2 second time (sometimes sub-second).
- Dramatically reduced the complexity of an enterprise platform by proving that a graph database (Neo4j) can be replaced by a couple of JSON definitions and a number of functions that led to major code simplification, drastically reduced development overhead and a lot simpler deployment.
Front-end Developer2014 - 2015Profico
- Created a photo and video contest web app for a US startup, users could upload photos and videos and could participate in contests where the best upload would get prizes. The app was made with scalability in mind.
- Contributed as part of the team that developed a new webshop app for a large retailer in Croatia.
- Made a tablet app with a custom CMS back end for the Croatian branch of Allianz, the insurance company. We migrated all the insurance sales documents to a digitalized format that they could keep up-to-date via the CMS.
- Created a number of responsive web apps and pages.