Product Designer2021 - PRESENTSilent Infotech
Technologies: React, TypeScript, CSS, HTML, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), App UI, Web UI, Web App UI, Responsive, Responsive UI, JSX, Front-end, UI Design
- Managed product design and worked as lead UI/UX designer for an automated trading app, SpeedBot. The design spreads across apps and desktop.
- Completed all designs using atomic design principles with components in Figma.
- Oversaw product design from concept to prototype to reality.
Angular Developer2022 - 2023Urban Dashboard
- Developed a web-based streetscape designer using web components.
- Integrated MapBox to provide geographical information.
- Oversaw the development of the whole project, including the designer and tools to support it.
Senior Front-end Developer2020 - 2021Parsl
- Oversaw front-end development, optimizing existing solutions, improving performance, reusability, and scalability.
- Spearheaded new platform development and design while managing the exciting platform. Fixed and tracked bugs using Jira.
- Mentored and supported a team of five, following agile practices.
Senior Front-end Developer2015 - 2020Pentana Solutions
- Designed and implemented micro front-end architecture to modularize front-end products into reusable pieces, allowing different front-end frameworks to work together, developed in TypeScript using principles of Flux architecture.
- Led development of web components that are core elements of an initiative to unify the design system across the company, used across multiple products and teams developed in TypeScript.
- Built a web app for capturing and signing sales contracts, agnostic to the document design and printing technology.
- Created a progressive web app for desktop and mobile as a prototype to showcase feasibility for desktop-like keyboard-heavy interactions, developed in React.
Web Developer2012 - 2015Network2Share
- Designed prototypes, interfaces, and branding for CloudFileSync, a cloud storage service. Developed in HTML and LESS (for CSS).
- Developed a responsive web user interface for file exploring, user and drive management in PHP, and a desktop client for showing synchronous operations in C#.
- Oversaw the design and development process of front-end development.