Verified Expert in Engineering
Quality Assurance Engineer and Developer
Dejan is a senior QA engineer with significant experience in web and mobile testing. He has also collaborated extensively on Android app development with a potent combination of development and QA skills. Building QA from scratch and leading QA teams are Dejan's expertise. Fixing processes and communication and making QA work transparent are essential for every project. He puts projects' and clients' needs at the forefront.
OS X, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a QA team of six engineers from different time zones, creating processes and establishing transparent communication on the project.
NDA (Fintech via Toptal)
- Tested a fintech application manually in a team of three QA.
- Performed testing using Postman, MongoDB, AWS, Kafka, and Kiali.
- Managed to release an MVP application for three major customers in the US.
NDA (Digital Agency/K12 Project)
- Performed testing before the release migration of 900 pages with two other QA team members. This was a one-time testing effort.
- Migrated from AEM to a website in WordPress. Created the script for page performance in Node.js script for GTmetrix.
- Worked in Asana, BugHerd, and Slack on a K12 online school program.
QA Engineer | Manual and Automation
NDA (Enterprise/Tobacco Industry)
- Acted as an SME (subject matter expert) and consultant for loyalty, building a LOY service in the company.
- Performed manual and automated testing in the company, working as a consultant.
- Delivered a successful proof of concept of loyalty as a service. Enabled early launch of an application for the Italian market, creating a global loyalty service for all markets.
NDA (Online eCommerce Platform)
- Built the QA process for the company and released the application.
- Tracked bugs in Jira, created and executed test cases in Rails, and performed regression and functional testing.
- Prepared, released, and monitored the release process of the ongoing online selling platform.
Manual WordPress QA
NDA (Enterprise/Pet Food)
- Conducted manual testing of three WordPress sites.
- Tracked bugs in Jira and performed regression testing.
- Created reports for PO, working closely with developers.
NDA (Real Estate/Travel)
- Delivered a product to end clients; worked on two projects to deliver two successful MVPs.
- Established procedures, processes, and communication on the projects.
- Conducted manual testing of applications. Created daily and weekly reports.
- Provided iOS application testing and manual testing of POC applications.
- Served as a QA engineer in a team of four engineers for a global top-ten company.
- Provided QA automation in Java using the client's custom framework.
- Carried out manual testing of a web application: regression, functional, and smoke testing.
- Performed API testing using Postman, including the execution of predefined tests and custom API Tests.
- Led a team of two senior QA engineers, manual and automation.
- Built the QA process, test strategy, and testing plan.
- Created QA automation using BrowserStack and Appium.
- Carried out the manual and automation testing of the application.
- Performed iOS application manual testing and automation.
QA Team Lead
- Served as a QA team lead and QA manager for a leading telemedicine technology company.
- Handled test automation in C#, Selenium, and NUnit; conducted manual testing.
- Led a six-person QA team, performing manual and automation QA.
- Managed project procedures, communication, and flows.
- Provided web, iOS, Android, and API application testing.
QA Automator | Mobile and Web
- Handled Android development, Android automation (using Robotium), and manual testing of iOS and Android applications.
- Contributed to the development of five mobile applications for the client.
- Worked on web automation using Ruby, Capybara, and PhantomJS.
- Worked on Android automation using Robotium in Android Studio.
Research and Development QA Engineer
- Focused on iOS and Android app and web tests written in Java, automated during my cooperation with PSTech.
- Created automated functional web, stress, and load tests.
- Supported company efforts by providing system administration and other support services.
- Provided support to the company's clients during the testing phase.
Assistant to Project Manager I Tester
- Assisted project management by providing various services such as staff training, consultations, general project support, and supervision of projects and development.
- Provided expertise in unit testing, manual testing, CRM development, and cloud application implementation.
- Built the application on the Salesforce CRM platform, acting as a consultant for the solution.
- Served as an internal and external support engineer for the Microsoft server family, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Created an E2 CRM hosting platform, representing a unique hosting solution on the domestic market for deploying and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Cooperated with EUnet and Extreme, combining the knowledge, experience, and expertise in their respective fields. Created a new value based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the world-recognized business solution.
- Handled technical building and maintenance of the platform.
- Installed and configured SQL Server services; maintained plans and backups. Wrote queries and views in TSQL, wrote stored procedures and triggers, and optimized server and query performance.
- Implemented MS SQL analytical services, including business intelligence and reports.
- Deployed a Microsoft Dynamics CRM and handled maintenance, installation, support, and troubleshooting.
- Deployed and maintained Microsoft SharePoint Services 3.0 (SharePoint Foundation).
- Used Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010 for end clients.
- Integrated the system with Microsoft and third-party solutions; provided NOD32 Antivirus support.
Strauss Adriatic LLC
- Served as an IT support bridge between company users, ERP project managers, and developers.
- Implemented and maintained mobile sales with handheld devices.
- Implemented and maintained mobile hand-held devices for the sales and warehouse teams.
- Provided technical support for hand-held devices and the ERP side of the project.
- Provided ERP support for sales, marketing, and warehouse production.
- Handled the administration of an ERP solution for the company and implemented small customizations.
- Maintained SQL servers, Microsoft servers, desktops, laptops, and printers.
- Maintained the computer equipment and provided support for the company ERP.
- Worked on the implementation and maintenance of a MIS/3 ERP solution.
- Maintained and implemented a domestic ERP solution (MIS/3) with company M&I (Mi-system.rs).
- Provided client and technical support; helped the developers and managers throughout the process.
- Provided continuous IT support every day and every hour of the week.
- Maintained PC desktops, laptops, switches, and printers.
- Handled basic Microsoft and Linux server administration.
- Provided general IT and desktop support for company clients.
- Handled cabling and computer assembly, basic hardware, and networking.
- Provided basic networking and server support for end clients.
Virtual Consult Telemedicine Platform SnapMD
SnapMD is at the leading edge of telemedicine technology development and we believe that quality telemedicine software platforms can increase the quality and reduce the cost of healthcare worldwide. We also subscribe to the "medical home" goal and the ethos that healthcare should be directed by clinicians working in close partnership with their patients. This is why we have designed our telemedicine platform to be extremely flexible and allow each healthcare provider to use it in the best way for their patients. We are a healthcare software company and will never be a competing provider of healthcare services.
Automation in Selenium: Page Object Model and Page Factory
Proper test automation is not always easy to achieve and requires almost as much design and thought as needed for the software itself. In the agile way of development, tests are an essential ingredient in ensuring the quality of software. However, unless these test codes are maintainable, they can prove to be more of a nuisance, especially when it comes to automated testing of modern web applications. This article is an easy introduction to Selenium features Page Object and Page Factory, how they can be used to model web applications, and how to write maintainable test code using them.
Test Automation, Manual Testing, Model View Presenter (MVP), Testing, Management, Software Testing, Scrum, Automated Testing
Quality Assurance (QA), QA Leadership, Cloud, Enterprise, Tobacco, Real Estate, Travel, Medicine, Nutrition & Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, Selenium PageFactory, eCommerce, Microsoft Servers, IIS, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), IT, CRM Systems, Test Management, Process Management, Manual QA, IIS 7, Software QA, QA Automation, Cloud Computing, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), API Testing, Open Loyalty, QA Testing, Integration Testing, Loyalty Applications, Enterprise Loyalty Programs, Loyalty Schemes, Loyalty Management, Website QA, Automated UI Testing, Fintech, Digital Payments, K-12 Education, Education
Selenium, NUnit, Capybara, JBehave, .NET, JUnit, TestNG
Selenium WebDriver, Sikuli, WebDriver, REST APIs
Android, WordPress, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Salesforce, iOS, Linux, Windows, SharePoint, Microsoft
BrowserStack, TestRail, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Apache JMeter, Jira, Postman, Mocha, Gutenberg Editor
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Microsoft SQL Server
MCTS: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Degree in Microsoft SharePoint Server
CPU Training Center - Belgrade, Serbia
MCITP: Database Administrator License Microsoft Certification ID : 6493765 Degree in Databases
CPU Training Center - Belgrade, Serbia
Bachelor's Degree in Computers
The University of Belgrade School of Electrical Engineering - Belgrade, Serbia
MCDBA: Microsoft Database Administrator