QA Engineer2019 - 2019Listing Loop, Pty., Ltd. (via Toptal)
- Provided general QA and process management.
QA Engineer2018 - 2019Johnson & Johnson (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, JBehave, Applitools, Sauce Labs, Jira
- Provided manual and automated testing.
QA Lead2016 - 2018Habit.com (via Toptal)
Technologies: Manual Testing, Test Management, QA Automation, Ruby, Capybara, SitePrism (Page Object), Allure Reports, Circle CI, Browser Stack
- Set up the QA process from the beginning.
- Managed the testing process.
- Led a team of two senior SDET.
QA Team Lead2014 - 2016SnapMD, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: NUnit, C#, .NET, Selenium, WebDriver, Test Managment
- Served as QA team lead for this telemedicine technology company.
- Handled test automation in C#, Selenium, NUnit, and manual testing.
- Led a six-person QA team.
- Managed projects.
QA Automator (Mobile and Web)2014 - 2014GroundLink
Technologies: Ruby, Selenium, Java, Android, iOS
- Handled Android development, Android automation, (using Robotium), and manual testing of iOS and Android applications.
- Worked on five mobile applications in total.
- Worked on web automation using Ruby, Capybara, and PhantomJS.
- Worked on Android automation using Robotium in Android Studio.
Research and Development QA Engineer2012 - 2014PSTech
Technologies: Selenium, Python, Android, Sikuli Script, Java, Amazon Cloud, Linux, Windows
- Focused on app (iOS and Android) and web tests written in Java, automated during my cooperation with PSTech.
- Created automated functional web, stress, and load tests.
- Supported company efforts by providing system administration and other support services.
- Supported clients.
Assistant to Project Manager, Tester2010 - 2011UrbanHawks
Technologies: CRM, Cloud, Salesforce
- Assisted project management by providing various services such as training staff, monitoring projects and development, providing consultations, and general project support.
- Provided expertise in unit testing, manual testing, CRM development, and implementation of cloud applications.
Support Engineer2009 - 2011Extreme d.o.o.
Technologies: SQL, Microsoft Server, Microsoft SQL Server, DNS, IIS, DHCOP, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, ERP
- Served as an internal and external support engineer for the Microsoft server family, SQL server, SharePoint, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Created an E2 CRM hosting platform (http://www.crmhosting.rs) representing a unique hosting solution on the domestic market for the deployment and maintenance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Worked as part of a joint cooperation between EUnet and Extreme, combining the knowledge, experience, and expertise in their respective fields. Created a completely new value based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, the world recognized business solution.
- Handled technical building and maintenance of the platform.
- Installed and configured SQL Server services. Maintained plans and backups. Wrote queries and views in TSQL. Wrote stored procedures and triggers. Optimized server and query performance.
- Implemented MS SQL Analytical Services, including business intelligence and reports.
- Deployed a Microsoft Dynamics CRM and handled maintenance, installation, support, and troubleshooting.
- Deployed and maintained Microsoft SharePoint Services 3.0 (SharePoint Foundation).
- Used Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010 for end clients.
- Integrated the system with Microsoft and third-party solutions.
- Provided NOD32 Antivirus support.
Application Administrator2007 - 2009Strauss Adriatic d.o.o.
Technologies: ERP, SQL, IT
- Served as an IT support bridge between company users and ERP project managers/developers.
- Enabled mobile sales.
- Implemented and maintained mobile hand-held devices for sales and warehouse.
- Provided technical support for hand-held devices and for the ERP side of the whole project.
- Provided ERP support for sales, marketing, and warehouse production.
- Handled administration of an ERP solution for the company and implemented small customizations.
- Maintained SQL servers, Microsoft servers, desktops, laptops, and printers.
IT Administrator2005 - 2007Linkasistem
Technologies: SQL, Desktop, Windows, Linux
- Maintained computer equipment and provided support for the company ERP.
- Implemented a MIS/3 ERP solution.
- Maintained and implemented a domestic ERP solution (MIS/3) with company M&I (www.mi-system.rs).
- Provided client support and technical support. Helped the developers and managers throughout the whole process.
- Provided 24/7 IT support.
- Maintained PC desktops, laptops, switches, and printers.
- Handled basic Microsoft and Linux server administration.
IT Support2004 - 2005Konel d.o.o.
Technologies: Windows, Server
- Provided general IT and desktop support.
- Handled cabling and computer assembly.