Senior DevOps Engineer2019 - 2019North Music Group
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Bitbucket, Octopus Deploy
- Handled the CI/CD implementation of .NET applications that needed to run in a Windows environment with a Octopus deploy cloud service on AWS.
- Constructed a reliable AWS infrastructure that supported a back-end and front-end application using CDN with the data being stored on Multi-AZ and scalable RDS data storage.
- Implemented database migrations for .NET with Flyway.
DevOps Engineer2018 - 2019Self-employed
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, AWS
- Helped customers with migrations from on-premises to cloud solutions with zero downtime.
- Implemented various CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, Bitbucket, GitLab, and GitHub Actions.
- Dockerized applications and handled a migration to AWS ECS and also to Kubernetes.
- Setup various Docker projects while following industry best practices in order to provide production-grade and secure Docker applications with orchestrators like Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Docker Swarm, and Docker Compose for local development.
- Implemented a service with AWS ECS that could request and store up to 3,000 SSL certificates from Let's Encrypt in less than five minutes.
Senior DevOps Engineer2017 - 2019Flugel.it
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud, SAP, Ansible, Terraform, AWS
- Maintained an existing infrastructure with Terraform and developed modules for different purposes. Mainly worked with AWS ECS, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, VPCs, Auto Scaling & LB, and CDN.
- Project-managed a DevOps team based on different regions by using agile methodologies with Jira software.
- Managed sprints and defined tasks based on business requirements and incident management and also wrote reports.
- Self-hosted log aggregation and monitoring solutions implemented for different clients. Used tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu, ELK, and Graylog.
- Provided onsite support for the Los Angeles offices which included project planning, pipeline improvements, and general enhancements.
Full-stack Developer | DevOps Engineer2014 - 2018Mojix | Tierconnect
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Chef, AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Oracle, Java
- Successfully helped to troubleshoot production-related issues on different applications and different frameworks like ExtJS, AngularJS, Java Hibernate, Oracle, and PL/SQL.
- Automated how application configuration for more than 20 environments with up to 1,000 servers using Chef and Python scripting. Today Hashicorp Consul helps to configure many applications but back then the tool was not that mature.
- Automated Jenkins setup and configuration as a code that runs on Kubernetes and can be deployed on-demand for different development teams.
- Provided onsite support in the California offices which included daily operation tasks, planning, and production releases.
- Implemented Chef cookbooks for different setups and tweaks on Java, New Relic agents, Python package configurations, and more.
Software Developer2013 - 2014CodeRoad
- Developed and implemented Drupal modules and themes and implemented web services that would later be used by the mobile applications.
- Developed mobile web applications with PhoneGap which was used to package and deploy IPA and APK packages to the Google Play Store and App Store.
- Built and deployed pipelines for an automatic and clean development process (Jenkins).