- Software Engineer2011 - PRESENTModev International
- Developed a Defined Benefit Pensions ALM model.
- Developed a tool for generating documentation from MoSes models source files using C# and Python.
- Worked as part of a special project delivery team for a European client to deliver a MoSes model with economic capital amendments.
- Was responsible for building and delivering investment risk test harnesses to a UK client.
- Software Engineer2007 - 2011Freelance
Technologies: C++, C#, VB.NET, ActionScript, Python
- Built a price comparison tool using VB.NET and Python.
- Developed a visual tool for building and testing filter graphs such as Graph Edit using C++ and DirectShow.
- Created an online tool for cutting MP3 files using Flex and ActionScript.
- Developed an online service for converting YouTube videos to MP3 using Python, Django, and FFMPEG.
- Completed numerous small projects using Excel VBA.
- VBA Developer2003 - 2006APIS Ltd
Technologies: VB.NET, VBA
- Built an optimization model (simplex method) to find the optimal allocation of mined coal in order to maximize profits using Excel VBA.
- Developed a forecasting model of electricity supply using VB.NET.
- Created a tool for monthly accounting of electricity supply and factor analysis using Excel VBA.
- Built a database to collect data agreements of fund participation. Generated monthly reports in Excel and standard contracts using Excel VBA and Word.
- Created a cash-flow analysis tool using VB.NET.