CEO, Developer2013 - PRESENTWayper Inc
Technologies: C++11, Objective-C, CoreGraphics, Core Location
- Created an app, starting at the idea to and finishing at the AppStore.
- Authored innovative UI/UX for displaying information about found routes.
- Designed a custom binary protocol for efficient storage of route data.
- Planned the project and managed releases.
- Created an efficient route finding algorithm designed specifically for mobile devices.
Senior iOS Developer, Team Lead2012 - 2014Lohika Systems - Kontagent Mobile Analytics SDK
Technologies: Run Loops (multithreading), Core Data, networking, Unity 3D (plugin)
- Led a distributed team of 2 mobile developers (Toronto, CA and Odessa, UA).
- Designed and implemented SDK architecture.
- Mentored and developed engineers.
Owner, Developer2013 - 2013Freelance - Annotate Videos iOS app
Technologies: AVFoundation, AssetsLibrary, StoreKit
- Created a feature to generate thumbnails from user videos.
- Implemented a feature to convert user notes to PDF and image.
- Implemented a feature to share via Email/Facebook/Twitter or save to camera roll.
CEO, Developer2013 - 2013Freelance - UA Transport iOS app
Technologies: Core Location, REST, MapKit
- Created a RESTful back-end using NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Authored an algorithm to suggest transport going in the same direction as the user (while on the go).
- Authored an exit stop notification system alerting the user when to leave the transport (sound and vibration notifications).
- Deployed the app to an Amazon EC2 instance.
- Managed the project and release.
Owner, Developer2012 - 2012Freelance - Anti-hijack GPS Tracking system for bicycles
Technologies: Java, Jetty, MongoDB, Jongo, JSON, REST, jQuery Mobile, Google Maps
- Implemented a Java server using plain sockets to allow efficient communication with battery powered GPS trackers with only 16 KB of RAM.
- Implemented a cross-platform mobile web app to watch trackers on a map.
Owner, Developer2012 - 2012Freelance - AudioSpy iOS app
Technologies: Core Audio, BSD sockets
- Allowed the app to listen to a Mac's built-in microphone live on an iPhone, connected via an ad hoc Wifi network.
Owner/Developer2012 - 2012Freelance - usbKeyboard iOS app
Technologies: GCD, GCDAsyncSocket, BSD sockets, Linux user input event injection
- Created an app allowing users to execute shell (BASH) commands on Linux PC using an iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad as a physical keyboard connected via a USB cable.
Senior iOS Developer, Team Lead2011 - 2012Lohika Systems - Meta Application iOS app
Technologies: JSON, Core Data, RestKit, UIKit, GCD
- Led a team of 5 engineers.
- Developed a back-end using Java Hibernate and Spring Roo.
- Designed the app architecture.
Senior Java Developer2011 - 2011Lohika Systems - PhotoEveryDay Android app
Technologies: ffMPEG, NDK
- Created an app to turn a series of photos into MPEG-4 video. Added sound track capabilities into the same container.
- Won 9th place out of 60 apps in the Ukrainian HTC Android Contest.
Senior Java Developer2010 - 2010Lohika Systems - HP SiteScope Android app
Technologies: Android SDK, SOAP, RPC
- Designed and released an Android app for HP SiteScope, an agentless IT-infrastructure monitoring system.
Owner, Java Engineer2006 - 2010IT-Works Private Enterprise
Technologies: Java, Hibernate, Spring, Project Management
- Managed 2 locations of 4 teams of 20+ people dedicated for European clients developing Intranet/Extranet web-based solutions.
- Designed the app architecture. Implemented a money transfer service between mobile client accounts. Integrated service provider platforms for MPPS (mobile payments processing system).
- Won a tender to develop an Intranet portal for a home credit group (Czech Republic). Created a highly scalable web site for internal company needs. Customized AJAX-driven UI widgets and pluggable module-based architecture. Wrote business logic in PL/SQL to allow high productivity. Developed a sophisticated role-based user management system featuring contests, news, FAQ, documents library, vacancies, notifications system, and a fully customizable CMS with the ability to embed internal modules as widgets on public pages.
C++ Developer2005 - 2006Aquasoft LLC
Technologies: C++, CORBA, COM
- Developed a task scheduling service for «Solidworks», working with CAD/CAM solid 3D modeling software.
C++ Teacher2004 - 2005IT-Step Computer Academy
- Taught students C/C++ language basics.