SharePoint Architect/Senior Developer2017 - PRESENTCalifornia Dept. of Social Services
- Designed, developed, and deployed SharePoint Online Solutions for CalFresh Healthy Living (formally SNAP-Ed) program.
- Developed custom SPFx web parts/extensions/forms, Azure Function Apps, designed SharePoint site structures, pages, lists, views, content types, and site columns for storing data collected by custom forms.
- Defined and managed scrum backlog items and sprints.
- Configured Azure DevOps CI/CD using build pipelines for automating deployments to each environment.
Senior Full-stack Developer2020 - 2021Catalyst Resources
- Assisted CatalystUX developers in migrating a legacy ASP.NET WebForms application to a modern ASP.NET Razor site.
- Developed the back-end C# View Models for loading and saving data from the platform Web APIs.
- The project was very successful. The team designed and developed over 60 views in a short period of time. Catalystux required assistance, and I was able to jump in and provide immediate progress.
SharePoint Architect/Senior Developer2018 - 2019California Dept. of Consumer Affairs
- Migrated classic C# SharePoint On-Premise web parts into new SharePoint Online hosted sites.
- Developed custom SPFx web parts and extensions for the new custom forms hosted in SharePoint Online.
- Designed SharePoint Site structure, pages, lists, views, content types, and site columns for storing data used by the custom forms.
- Migrated existing data from SharePoint On-Premise into SharePoint Online using a third-party tool (ShareGate) along with custom SharePoint Provisioning code using Microsoft PnP (Patterns and Practices) framework.
Technical Lead/Senior Developer2018 - 2019IMS Health
Technologies: Razor Pages, CSS, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Full-stack, .NET, Windows Presentation Framework, Scrum, OData, ASP.NET, WCF RIA Services, ASP.NET Web API, C#.NET, Databases, Web API 2, Visual Studio, Windows Server, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SQL Server 2008, MSMQ, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), LINQ, C#, Entity Framework Core, Visual Studio .NET, Expression Blend, Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF), Prism 4, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), MS Silverlight
- Assisted with the migration of Silverlight application to WPF application with a modern back-end RESTful Web API.
- Served as the lead developer who built the original Silverlight version.
- Assisted the in-house developers with the migration.
Software Consultant/Senior Developer2016 - 2018Nuix
Technologies: Razor Pages, CSS, SQL, Full-stack, C#, .NET, Entity Framework Core, Windows Presentation Framework, Scrum, ASP.NET Web API, C#.NET, Databases, Visual Studio, Windows Server, MySQL, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), WinForms, Visual Studio .NET, Entity Framework, .NET 4, Swagger, OData, Web API 2, ASP.NET MVC
- Developed new REST/OData Web APIs and client applications using WinForms, WPF, and modern web technologies.
- Played a key role in structuring Visual Studio projects/solutions for managing the components of the application such as application/API logic, model objects, database migrations, and background applications.
- Learned new technology stacks such as MySQL, Adaptive Threat and Behavior datasets/concepts, along with assisting in development with a full server installer MSI package, which required special serve/user licensing.
Senior Developer2014 - 2015Preferred Home Care
Technologies: Razor Pages, CSS, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML5, HTML, Full-stack, C#, .NET, Scrum, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web API, SharePoint, Databases, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Web API 2, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, Less, TypeScript, AngularJS, C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint 2013
- Designed and developed an internal web application hosted inside a SharePoint site (via SharePoint app) and developed additional background processes.
- Researched and implemented technology to migrate data from legacy systems and managed the development of the new application, which supported 600+ users and processed 2,000+ orders daily which came in from fax machines, scanners, and manual entry.
- Installed, configured, and managed the SharePoint 2013 farms (dev, test, and production).
Technical Lead/Senior Developer2010 - 2014IMS Health
Technologies: Razor Pages, CSS, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML5, HTML, Full-stack, C#, .NET, MSMQ, Prism 4, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Databases, Web API 2, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio, jQuery Mobile, OData, OAuth 2, Apache Solr, Entity Framework, Knockout.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), WCF RIA Services, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC, MS Silverlight
- Designed and developed healthcare-related web applications under high-stress situations. Contracted to only develop one application, but ended up working on multiple projects.
- Played a key role in researching/implementing new technology and mentoring other team members. Learned and implemented new technologies specifically regarding LogiXml, Tableau, and Apache Solr for reporting and fast search.
- Led a team of up to five developers. I was responsible for interviewing and hiring developers.
SharePoint Architect/Senior Developer2007 - 2010Hewlett-Packard (ProCurve Networking)
Technologies: CSS, SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, HTML, C#, .NET, Scrum, OData, WCF RIA Services, SharePoint, Databases, Web API 2, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, MS Silverlight, Visual Studio, Oracle, Entity Framework, Windows Workflow Foundation, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), C#.NET, ASP.NET, SharePoint 2007
- Designed and developed web-based and SharePoint solutions, utilizing ASP.NET, MOSS 2007, Silverlight 3/4, and SQL 2008.
- Installed and configured multiple SharePoint farms and sites. I was also responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting farm and server issues. Built custom solutions for migrating data between internal and external farms.