Senior Drupal Developer2019 - 2021Catalyst
Technologies: Drupal 8
- Developed and maintain Drupal websites and upgraded sites to Drupal 9.
- Created custom modules and custom features for specific requirements.
- Fixed a bug that constantly throws 505 when a user views a certain page due to a higher number of page revisions.
- Upgraded old websites to Drupal 9 and updated their contribution modules.
Digital Developer2019 - 2020New Zealand Post
Technologies: Drupal 8
- Served as the lead Drupal developer on various projects.
- Contributed a solution on the project moving from the current Drupal 6 website to Drupal 8.
- Worked on Drupal front- and back-end development along with theming.
- Built multiple Drupal modules and new capabilities for the site.
- Setup configuration splits for multiple environments.
- Provided proof of concept for decoupled Drupal and analyzed the caching strategy.
- Mentored co-developers and implemented peer programming.
- Worked with a web designer to create better changes to the site.
- Used Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence) for project/ticket management.
- Documented the implementation approaches for all features and kept revising them as they evolved.
Drupal Developer2017 - 2019Catalyst IT Limited
- Served as the lead front-end developer on projects.
- Configured customer websites to meet their specific needs.
- Developed eCommerce and multisite systems in Drupal 8.
- Developed multiple custom modules and integrated third-party APIs like Mailchimp, Payment Express, and Google Analytics.
- Implemented the Drupal 7 to 8 migration.
- Provided support and ongoing maintenance on existing Drupal 7 websites.
- Maintained site configurations and stability through debugging.
- Mentored a junior developer and trained clients on how to use programs.
- Attended DrupalSouth in New Zealand and Australia.
Web Developer2015 - 2017Converge Design
Technologies: Concrete5, WordPress, Drupal
- Worked as the sole developer on a range of projects.
- Built websites with Drupal, WordPress, and Concrete5.
- Developed and maintained both the front-end and back-end custom functionalities.
- Developed a multi-region website (session and cookie-based).
- Provided support and maintenance on existing websites.
- Managed several databases, administered servers on traditional hosting, and worked other types of software like Webflow and CodeGuard.
- Integrated third-party APIs such as PayPal, Knack, and Stripe.
- Integrated websites with social media like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and so on.
Drupal Web Developer2012 - 2015Promet Solution, Inc.
- Built sites and developed features and themes.
- Designed the site architecture and organized the project tasks.
- Made extensive use of features, views, and organic groups.
- Implemented a data import with a feeds module.
Software Engineer2012 - 2012D&T I.T. Services, Inc.
- Developed a web-and-desktop application using Java.
- Built an eLearning system and also a warehouse management system.
- Updated the website and fix problems in the existing software.