Solution Architect and Developer
Dharmesh has over nine years of experience providing solutions as a cloud consultant and architect. He has a track record of success in leading complex project management with hands-on support and optimizing mission-critical deployments and applications. He excels with design, implementations, migrations, security, backup, and recovery for multi-cloud and hybrid cloud engagements. Dharmesh thrives in managing large teams, training, and mentoring teams towards achieving organizational goals.
ExperienceWindows - 10 yearsCloud - 5 yearsSecurity - 5 yearsAzure - 5 yearsLinux - 4 yearsAmazon Web Services (AWS) - 3 yearsDevOps - 2 yearsGoogle Cloud Platform (GCP) - 1 year
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Security, Agile, Alibaba Cloud, DevOps, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure, Cloud, Linux, Windows
The most amazing...
...digital transformation I managed was for the largest luxury company in Europe. I spearheaded the entire platform architecture, cloud migration, and DevOps.
Solution Architect | Systems Engineer
- Collaborated with strategic customers as an advisory architect and developer on engineering solutions of significant scale, volume, and complexity on a cloud.
- Defined the implementation phases and worked with teams to estimate, plan, and execute the agreed-upon technical solutions and strategies.
- Led the design and architecture (cloud-hybrid environment), prepared the technical documentation related to the project with a detailed description, and conducted the build phase.
- Collaborated as part of larger delivery teams, including project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals.
- Standardized, automated, and documented set up of development and production environments.
- Built, deployed, managed, secured, monitored, and troubleshot cloud-based infrastructure for on- or off-premises with Windows or Linux environments.
- Performed additional project work as assigned. Mentored and developed the junior team members on cloud technologies.
- Designed and assisted with different hybrid-cloud reference architectures (solution design), including governance policies, security models, and best practices for Azure and AWS.
- Led the data center transformations projects with an Agile approach to migrate client/server applications and platforms to/from cloud environments.
- Engaged at operator C-level during the pre-sales phase to align offerings and proposals with the environment evolution strategy of customers.
- Architected back-up and recovery solutions for companies looking to utilize hybrid-cloud as a DR or back-up/archive solution.
- Planned and implemented a complete cloud infrastructure based on the budgetary requirements (budget management) and future objectives as delivered by clients.
- Led and contributed with presentations and discussions in customer workshops, providing solutions and technical expertise.
- Determine methods of integration between on-premises and cloud solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Drove through-partner deployment and utilization of cloud services by supporting partners in pre-sales technical efforts, proofs-of-concept (POC), reviewing designs, and providing guidance in proposal responses.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
- Served Azure Top 100 customers worldwide to deliver all phase life cycle solutions (with proper case documentation and presentation).
- Compared the benefit of cloud vs. on-premises and other cloud models. Involved in planning, designing, deploying, automating, securing, and finally, the monitoring stage.
- Assisted with migrating the environment from on-premises to cloud or between the cloud. Mentored and managed the team to achieve the best result.
- Configured and troubleshot issues related to deployment, performance for VM (Windows and Linux), storage, web, database, and the network.
- Handled customer escalations quickly and effectively worldwide from large enterprise customers, including the director and C-level executives, leading to high customer retention.
Cloud Support Engineer
- Solved customer issues (such as VM, storage, performance, and network-related) by telephone, remote assistance, and email.
- Performed detailed troubleshooting, including engaging with the PG group to design solutions for complex issues.
- Acted as SME in various areas to deliver knowledge-based sessions. Worked individually to deliver top customer experience.
- Assisted the manager in choosing the right candidate by performing interviews.
Technical Support Engineer
- Managed customer requests by way of a forum (TechNet) and email with specialty in RDS/TS (remote desktop service and terminal service), ad server implementation, configurations, troubleshooting, and networking.
- Identified the root cause and provided customers with solutions by working directly with the Operations and Product Engineering teams.
- Obtained product design information and isolated both bug and non-bug-related issues. Assisted in the creation of various technical articles.
Water Tracking Device with Edge Computing Technologies
The client was new to the Chinese market with an activity tracking system\device. Clients track different daily records of their customers through the application deployed on the customers' device. They wanted to customize all data and send the required notification to customers (to be aware of anything unusual).
• Work with the customer's German architect and delivery manager (from China) to understand the business requirements.
• Create an architecture diagram, a database, and other resources along with an edge computing solution.
• Use GitLab for continuous integration-delivery and deployment.
• Design and create an IoT solution to track the device and display results on a third-party solution.
• Send notifications to customers activity using notification services from Ali cloud (AWS doesn't support)
• Use Jira for tracking project delivery.
• Help create the solution overview, workload, and other documents for the customer.
• Daily meetings with customers. Update them regularly.
• Manage different team members for an action plan and assist as required for deployment.
• Perform POC along with the customer and then move for Dev, staging and production environment.
The client is from an eCommerce company and already has an on-premises environment in China. They wanted to perform a lift-shift migration as they have multiple applications (internal and external). They didn't want to change anything in the existing environment. They used Azure Virtual Machines (VM) and deployed all applications upon that VM. SQL Server was used on Azure VM. Azure express route and site recovery were used for disaster recovery purposes.
• Collaborated with the client and consultant to understand the business requirements and develop the solution design.
• Organized solution design\architecture review meetings for various parts with the customer from the US.
• Performed research and provided a valid solution that suits the needs of both the US and China environment.
• Offered guidance to the delivery person (internal and external) to perform various steps.
• Supported deployment and tracked the project process.
Drone Tracking Device
The client is one of the biggest drone manufacturing and delivery companies in the world.
The company specifically uses this method for internal testing before delivery to its customers.
They needed a solution that can present the best scenario use case with cutting edge technologies.
The client preferred Azure over other options, as they have a globally available Azure environment, but in China, they wanted to broaden the market.
• The client has a presence in the China region, but they planned to use a newly deployed environment for high-level POC with their customers.
• Completed several meetings with the client to understand their challenges and preferences.
• Suggested using a mixture of different technologies such as WebApp, Function (to call any function), IoT hub to capture data and then to process the data internally and show in UI format from the back end.
• Perform POC and handover documentation by the deadline.
Hyper-V, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), ADFS, Azure Web Application Firewall, Azure Virtual Network Gateway, Azure Traffic Manager, Azure App Service, Azure Application Gateway, Azure Key Vault, VPN, Amazon CloudFront CDN, Amazon EKS, Jira, Azure IoT Hub, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), AWS CloudFormation, Terraform
Role-based Access Control (RBAC), Automation, DevOps, Agile, Continuous Development (CD), Continuous Integration (CI)
Windows, Azure, Azure IaaS, Windows Server 2016, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Azure PaaS, AWS ALB, Linux, Windows Server, AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, Kubernetes
Azure Blobs, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon EFS, Azure SQL, MySQL, SQL Server 2016, Azure SQL Databases, Azure Active Directory, On-premise, Alibaba Cloud, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB
Cloud, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Virtual Networks, Remote Desktop Services, Azure Site Recovery, Implementation, Cloud Architecture, Platform as a Service (PaaS), DHCP, DNS, Azure WebJobs, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure, Authentication, High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR), Azure Monitor, Cloud Infrastructure, Benchmark Analysis, IT Infrastructure, IT Governance, Scalability, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Cloud Security, Monitoring, Load Balancers, AWS Cloud Architecture, Cost Control, Languages, Networks, IaaS, Lambda Functions, Serverless, Azure SQL Data Warehouse (SQL DW), Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, AWS Organizations, AWS DevOps, Cloud Platforms
Azure Blob Storage API
Cybersecurity, Security, Project Management
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Saradar Patel university - Gujarat, India
Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
AWS Solutions Architect Associate
Amazon Web Services
Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
Azure Solutions Architect Expert