Solution Architect | Systems Engineer2020 - PRESENTFreelancer
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cloud Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, IT Governance, Azure Application Gateway, Azure App Service, Agile, Linux, Windows, Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure, AWS, Azure, AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Cloud Platforms, Scalability, Azure Key Vault, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Cloud Security, Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud), Monitoring, Load Balancers, AWS DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD), Implementation, IT Infrastructure, SQL, Kubernetes, VPN, On-premise
- Collaborated with strategic customers as an advisory architect and developer on engineering solutions of significant scale, volume, and complexity on a cloud.
- Defined the implementation phases and worked with teams to estimate, plan, and execute the agreed-upon technical solutions and strategies.
- Led the design and architecture (cloud-hybrid environment), prepared the technical documentation related to the project with a detailed description, and conducted the build phase.
- Collaborated as part of larger delivery teams, including project managers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals.
- Standardized, automated, and documented set up of development and production environments.
- Built, deployed, managed, secured, monitored, and troubleshot cloud-based infrastructure for on- or off-premises with Windows or Linux environments.
- Performed additional project work as assigned. Mentored and developed the junior team members on cloud technologies.
Solution Architect2018 - 2020Bespin Global
Technologies: Cloud Infrastructure, Benchmark Analysis, Cybersecurity, IT Governance, Azure Application Gateway, Azure App Service, Windows Server, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Serverless, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MongoDB, MySQL, Automation, Project Management, PaaS, IaaS, Azure, AWS, AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Cloud Platforms, Scalability, Azure Key Vault, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Cloud Security, Amazon EC2 (Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud), Monitoring, Load Balancers, AWS DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Development (CD), Implementation, IT Infrastructure, SQL, Kubernetes, VPN, On-premise
- Designed and assisted with different hybrid-cloud reference architectures (solution design), including governance policies, security models, and best practices for Azure and AWS.
- Led the data center transformations projects with an Agile approach to migrate client/server applications and platforms to/from cloud environments.
- Engaged at operator C-level during the pre-sales phase to align offerings and proposals with the environment evolution strategy of customers.
- Architected back-up and recovery solutions for companies looking to utilize hybrid-cloud as a DR or back-up/archive solution.
- Planned and implemented a complete cloud infrastructure based on the budgetary requirements (budget management) and future objectives as delivered by clients.
- Led and contributed with presentations and discussions in customer workshops, providing solutions and technical expertise.
- Determine methods of integration between on-premises and cloud solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Drove through-partner deployment and utilization of cloud services by supporting partners in pre-sales technical efforts, proofs-of-concept (POC), reviewing designs, and providing guidance in proposal responses.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer2016 - 2018Microsoft
Technologies: Cloud Infrastructure, Benchmark Analysis, Azure App Service, Windows Server, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure Active Directory, Azure Virtual Networks, Azure Functions, Azure Blobs, Azure SQL, Azure IaaS, Azure Blob Storage API, Azure Virtual Machines, Cloud Platforms, Scalability, Azure Key Vault, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Monitoring, Load Balancers, IT Infrastructure, SQL, On-premise
- Served Azure Top 100 customers worldwide to deliver all phase life cycle solutions (with proper case documentation and presentation).
- Compared the benefit of cloud vs. on-premises and other cloud models. Involved in planning, designing, deploying, automating, securing, and finally, the monitoring stage.
- Assisted with migrating the environment from on-premises to cloud or between the cloud. Mentored and managed the team to achieve the best result.
- Configured and troubleshot issues related to deployment, performance for VM (Windows and Linux), storage, web, database, and the network.
- Handled customer escalations quickly and effectively worldwide from large enterprise customers, including the director and C-level executives, leading to high customer retention.
Cloud Support Engineer2015 - 2016Microsoft (Vendor)
Technologies: Windows Server, Azure, Cloud Platforms, Azure Key Vault, Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Monitoring, IT Infrastructure
- Solved customer issues (such as VM, storage, performance, and network-related) by telephone, remote assistance, and email.
- Performed detailed troubleshooting, including engaging with the PG group to design solutions for complex issues.
- Acted as SME in various areas to deliver knowledge-based sessions. Worked individually to deliver top customer experience.
- Assisted the manager in choosing the right candidate by performing interviews.
Technical Support Engineer2013 - 2015Microsoft (Vendor)
Technologies: Security, DNS, DHCP, ADFS, Hyper-V, Azure Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Windows Server, On-premise
- Managed customer requests by way of a forum (TechNet) and email with specialty in RDS/TS (remote desktop service and terminal service), ad server implementation, configurations, troubleshooting, and networking.
- Identified the root cause and provided customers with solutions by working directly with the Operations and Product Engineering teams.
- Obtained product design information and isolated both bug and non-bug-related issues. Assisted in the creation of various technical articles.