Verified Expert in Engineering
Dharmik has delivered 115+ projects as a Salesforce developer and consultant since 2014. With deep expertise in all things Salesforce, his experience includes developing and managing Salesforce applications; Force.com development; record types; security settings; workflows and approval processes; profiles and roles; Apex classes, triggers, schedule classes, and batch classes; API integration using SOAP and REST API; and website development in a CMS system using PHP and another for eCommerce.
Field Service Lightning, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce Dataloader, Salesforce Bulk API, Salesforce Community, Salesforce Einstein, Salesforce REST API, Salesforce API, Salesforce Apex, Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Conga Composer, MuleSoft, Salesforce AppExchange
The most amazing...
...app I've developed is for mass updates. It's in the Salesforce AppExchange and has been used to complete 70+ projects, such as rebates and automated quotes.
- Established MV Clouds in 2016 to deliver Salesforce products and services freelance.
- Led Salesforce development projects for a very large client, working with the client's team of 25 developers.
- Completed more than 200 projects with a wide range of requirements.
- Delivered a wide range of SFCC functionality to clients: set up Business Manager; configured a product catalog; prepared a marketing funnel; configured coupon codes; and implemented a storefront design, configuration, and layout.
Salesforce CPQ Developer
Pluralsight - Digital
- Performed amendment process, data clean up, and ACG migration activity which involved CPQ base record calculations.
- Handled data amendment between DVS vs. Zuora and Salesforce ACG. Involved with quotes to cash module.
- Cleared more than 1 million records from the system after working for more than 1.5 years.
Gerard Malouf and Partners PTY LTD
- Developed front-end schedule, which has been communicating with customers and sales reps of the firm. Involved in other activities such as deployment and corrections to existing functionality.
- Worked with the scheduler that has features to look for available sales reps, and based on the availability, it will display slots to the customers. Once an appointment is booked, it will handle notification and rescheduling features for customers and reps accordingly.
- Improvised by placing it on the customer's website to use directly from there. It passes through all automation for creating tasks and assignments.
Helicon Foundation Repair
- Developed FSL mobile-friendly functionality with community portal and Salesforce licenses which involved LWC development and Apex coding.
- Developed a feature for field trip guys and managers to store all information related to foundation, piering, and piles dive storing information which involves clicking live photos and uploading.
- Worked on functionality that has helped more than ten sales reps generate proper reports, and the line manager enter details on the system.
Satrang Technologies Private Limited
- Developed an app that matches and schedules candidates and jobs with an online contract company.
- Created the timesheet portal that allows end-users to enter time.
- Worked onsite in Dubai to implement a Salesforce project for a client.
Salesforce Development Projectshttps://tinyurl.com/yxzn9fkj
These projects involved numerous technologies:
• Salesforce Apex
• Visualforce pages
• Aura Lightning components
• Google integration
• Batch classes
• Test classes
• Conga Composer configuration
• Salesforce Community
• Force.com site
Bidirectional Integration Salesforce with Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Error handling and notification mechanisms – implemented robust error handling mechanisms are implemented, along with effective notification systems to promptly identify and address any data synchronization issues.
• Transactional base callouts – the integration employs transactional-based callouts, ensuring that data transfers between the systems are executed reliably and consistently, preventing data inconsistencies.
• Utility methods for future customization – the integration architecture includes utility methods, facilitating future customizations and adaptability to accommodate any system changes or updates.
• Support for bulk synchronization – the integration is optimized to support bulk data synchronization, allowing efficient handling of large data volumes for seamless exchange between Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Mass Update Without Record ID
Salesforce API, Salesforce REST API, Salesforce Bulk API, Salesforce SOAP API
Salesforce Dataloader, Field Service Lightning, Visualforce Pages, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Salesforce CPQ, Accounting Seed, Flow, Conga Composer, Salesforce Einstein, GitHub
Automation, Acceptance Testing
Salesforce, Salesforce SOQL/SOSL, Web, MuleSoft
Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Salesforce Apex, Salesforce Community, Salesforce Lightning, Community Clouds, Force.com, Data Migration, AppExchange Security Review, Salesforce Service Cloud, QuickBooks Online, Certified Salesforce Administrator, ServiceNow, Cloud Services, Salesforce Experience Cloud, Lighting, CRM Implementation (Salesforce), Apex Classes, Salesforce System Administration, Salesforce Reports, Salesforce Reporting & Dashboards, Salesforce.com Administration, API Integration, Salesforce AppExchange, Communication, Layout, Design, Aura, Email, Community, Dynamics CRM 365, APIs, Integration, Omni-channel, Salesforce Platform Events, Data Modeling, Apex Scheduler, Lightning Aura, Batch Class, Copado, CPQ, Gamesight, Microsoft 365, Apex Triggers
Lightning Components, Visualforce
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering
Gujarat Technological University - Ahmedabad, India
Salesforce CPQ Specialist
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring