Verified Expert in Engineering
Dhia is a software engineer enthusiastic about solving problems and creating valuable products for humanity. He has over five years of experience in software development gained while he worked on various projects, including developing web, mobile, and desktop apps and creating machine learning models that can solve complex problems. As a coding expert and programming coach, he specializes in back end and machine learning.
The most amazing...
...thing I've contributed to is building an artificial intelligence model that learned how to solve a very complex problem in the field of electronics.
Machine Learning Software Engineer
- Developed an AI algorithm that solves the vehicle routing problem (VRP) using C++, Python, and RabbitMQ.
- Contributed to solving the printed circuit board problem using reinforcement learning techniques such as AlphaZero with Go, Python, Tensorﬂow, and Docker.
- Developed a swarm intelligence algorithm to solve the capacitated vehicle routing problem (CVRP) with Go.
- Created a reinforcement learning agent based on a variant of DQN, solving the vehicle routing problem (VRP) using PyTorch.
- Solved the capacitated vehicle routing problem (CVRP) by developing a linear programming algorithm with Python.
- Developed a social network inside an e-learning platform using MEAN stack and Socket.IO with real-time features like chatting, commenting, liking, subscribing, and sharing content.
- Contributed to developing a website that finds online courses among all platforms, including Coursera, Udemy, and edX, with MEAN stack.
- Developed Addicaid—a healthcare and community-based app that helps people recover from addiction—using MEAN stack.
AI Model to Route Circuit Board Pinshttps://deeppcb.ai/
I worked on the AI model side, developing a deep reinforcement learning model inspired by the famous AlphaGo Zero that learns how to solve the problem from scratch.
Secure Online Learning Platform
I added features based on social networks to the platform to make it more interactive and fun. The features involved the news feed, follow features, user wall, private chat, and group chat within the courses.
Bee Optimization Algorithm
I led the project's development with the help of another engineer to prepare a Go project designed to optimize any problem regarding a fitness function.
AI Agent Learns How to Play a Game from Scratchhttps://github.com/dgharsallah/CollaborationCompetition
AI Model Learns How to Collect Bananashttps://github.com/dgharsallah/Navigation
Algorithms, Code Review, Source Code Review, Back-end, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Interviewing, Technical Hiring, APIs, Deep Reinforcement Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Analysis, Algebra
Express.js, Angular, AngularJS
Node.js, Python API, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Pandas, NumPy, Socket.IO
Shell, Mocha, RabbitMQ
Linux, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS
MEAN Stack, Design Patterns
Engineer's Degree in Computer Science
National Engineering School of Sfax - Sfax, Tunisia
Preparatory School for Engineer's Degree in Mathematics and Physics
Sfax Preparatory Engineering Institute - Sfax, Tunisia
Deep Reinforcement Learning Nanodegree
Artificial Intelligence Nanodegree
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring