Senior Back-end Developer2017 - PRESENTOYO Rooms
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Java, SpringBoot, Git, Jenkins, AWS(EBS, RDS), Sumo Logic
- Designed and developed a financial system to receive money from NEFT API and allocate to booking, wallet or account.
- Set up a separate microservice, database, integrated logging framework, EBS environment.
- Created the approval flow for travel bookings by implementing hierarchy service for booking approvals through email to managers.
- The approval flow made the whole booking creation seamless and efficient as it eliminated the need for travel desk.
- Setup and implemented AWS Lambda framework for invoice generation service.
Software Developer2015 - 2016Sprinklr, inc.
Technologies: Java, ELB, Jenkins, Git, Loggly.
- Integrated APIs for interacting with social channels like Twitter, Facebook, Xing.
- Designed and implemented throttling framework for exponential backoff to prevent overshooting the external API limits.
- Created an in-house distributed multithreaded Mongo iterator for database migration to ElasticSearch.
- Developed a user impersonation module with proper authorization for administrators and QAs.
- Managed three team members on various projects and mentored them on multiple software development techniques.
Software Developer2015 - 2015Amazon
Technologies: Java, ELB, AWS, Spring.
- Deprecated AWS SimpleDB and migrated data to DynamoDB with backward compatibility.
- Moved an internal service to SQS(PubSub) from the earlier sync implementation.
- Implemented multiple REST APIs.