Software Engineering Manager2004 - 2015Accenture
Technologies: Microsoft technologies, .NET, SQL, Angular,
- Managed a team of 5 developers and led the technical migration to SQL2014 and Sharepoint 2013. (2015 Avianca (Colombia) – UX, Sharepoint, C#, SQL, HTML5).
- Led the design, build, and test of the core extranet for Kimberly Clark. (2014 Huggies.com (US) – Sitecore, AngularJS, C#, HTML 5 CSS3).
- Managed and participated as SME and Sr. Dev Engineer in 14 projects. I led teams up to 15 developers. (2013 PhilipMorris Int. (Italy, Switzerland) - ASP.NET Web Api, VB, Entity Framework, Sharepoint 2010).
- Co-built the platform consisting in a deal crawling and aggregation service. I co-founded a company to run that service and lived on that for about 5 years re-selling Google Ads and affiliates advertizing. (2011 MisDescuentos.com (Global) – Angular, ASP.NET, NodeJS, Jquery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, SQL Server, SEO, Google Tools).
- Led the development of the core financial tool called MME where I applied ACA framework (which originated the Enterprise Libraries). I was certified as Master Technology Architect. (2011 Accenture (US) – ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server).
- Performed the fit gap analysis/design and led the development of the extranet of Vale.com. (2010 Vale (Brazil) – Sharepoint 2007, HTML, CSS, JQuery).
- Built a contractor management web portal with custom workflows that allowed the company to control the physical access to its different factories and premises. (2009 Techint Group (Argentina) – ASP.NET 2.0, HTML, SAP).
- Consulted as a "subject matter expert" a software selection among front-end (.NET vs Java) and back-end (Orable, SAP and other niche automotive vendors) technologies. (2008 Hyundai (Chile) - .NET, Java, SAP ERP, Oracle DB).
- Participated as consultant and co-led the migration of a 30K-page web portal. I migrated ASP applications to ASP.NET 2.0. (2007 Repsol.com (Spain) – Tridion WCM migration, C#, HTML).
- Migrated 200 core banking applications to the new infrastructure (Windows Server, SQL, AD, Exchage, IIS, .NET, and so on). (2006 Bank of America (Argentina) – ASP, ASP.NET, VB apps renewal).
- Designed the integration architecture of core systems. In a second project, I led the an audit preparation and remediation process, adapting the middleware set of applications. (2005 Metrogas (Argentina) – SOA, Websphere, J2EE, Biztalk).
Co-founder2010 - 2014MisDescuentos S.A
Technologies: Angular, ASP.NET, NodeJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, SQL Server, SEO, Google Tools
- Co-founded and co-built from scratch (over the mentioned technologies) the platform for a deal aggregation portal that was extended to 27 different countries.
- Managed Google tools (e.g., Analytics, WMT, Adsense, and so on) and SEO for the project.
Software Development Team Leader2000 - 2004Azartron
Technologies: Visual C/C++, Linux, Assembler
- Developed HW interfaces over C/C++ for a local gambling company.
- Built a software UI for LCD touchscreen gambling machines.
- I started as a developer in the Innovation & Design team, lately I was promoted to leader of both I&D and Software development for mass production (team of 8).