Research Programmer I2019 - 2019Information Sciences Institute USC
Technologies: Python, Docker
- Implemented back end software for a real distributed network that is in use by thousands of users.
Software Engineer Intern2018 - 2018Qualcomm
Technologies: Node.js, React, RESTful API, Tenable API
- Designed and developed the front end of a self-driven security system project using React allowing users to launch security scans through a web system in order to find security vulnerabilities in machines inside the company network.
- Designed and developed the back end of a self-driven security system project using Node.js that consists of a Restful API that interacts with Tenable API to manage all security scans requested by users.
- Participated in cybersecurity training through capture the flag (CTF) events.
Software Engineer2010 - 2017Personal - Nucleo SA
Technologies: Java, Oracle, PL/SQL, RESTful, PostgreSQL, Voltdb, Jboss
- Designed and implemented a middleware layer of Restful web services to allow communication between databases in Oracle, Postgresql, and Voltdb, using Java and Jboss, reducing data complexity and saving costs with horizontal scaling.
- Developed a change in the call module of the billing systems in real time and post-processing systems in Oracle with PL/SQL, allowing a fairer charging to the user.
- Implemented continuous integration and build automation system with Jenkins, improving programming best practices.
- Built an event manager in Oracle with PL/SQL to send messages to users with low credit and configure offers in real time, increasing interaction with users.
- Developed a system that integrates PCRF platforms (Ericsson, Huawei) with Oracle to consult and return users' balance of telephony and internet in XML and JSON format.