Data Scientist2022 - PRESENTBank of England
Technologies: Python 3, Tableau, R, Dashboards
- Worked as a data scientist to support the data and analytics needs of the Bank of England, UK's central bank.
- Develop reproducible analytical pipelines and dashboards using python and R.
- Support team members from various departments to develop their data analytics skills.
Data Scientist2021 - PRESENTToptal Client
Technologies: Data Science, Data Engineering, APIs, ETL, Data Pipelines, Data Analysis, Python, Data Visualization, English, Jupyter Notebook, Data Extraction, Web Scraping, Linear Regression, Clustering, Scrapy, SQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Dashboards
- Worked individually and with the permanent staff to implement ETL and data pipelines. Analyzed and developed results through statistical learning for a variety of companies.
- Performed statistical data analysis and data visualization and developed an interactive dashboard to report findings.
- Performed mixed-integer linear programming for optimizing the roster configuration and line-up for a major basketball team.
- Developed a scraper to obtain product information and customer reviews from the web. Implemented rotating proxies and randomised delayed requesting to overcome blocks.
Visiting Researcher2021 - 2022Cranfield University
Technologies: Data Analysis, Statistical Learning, Artificial Intelligence (AI), NumPy, SciPy, Research, Statistical Methods, Machine Learning, Data Science, Linux, PyCharm, Engineering, Uncertainty Modeling, Dimensionality Reduction, Optimization, Python, Python 3, Mathematics, Numerical Analysis, Data Visualization, Data Engineering, Data Analyst, Data Analytics, Statistical Data Analysis, Statistics, Uncertainty Quantification, English, Jupyter Notebook, Data Extraction, Linear Regression, Clustering, Scrapy
- Developed a 3D variational autoencoder application for parametrizing the geometry of high-pressure compressor blades.
- Developed a Python library for efficiently training AI-enabled active subspaces, available openly via the preferred installer program (PIP).
- Performed a statistical analysis on the effect of component re-design on the safety and stability of axial fans and compressors.
Researcher2018 - 2022Rolls-Royce
Technologies: Python 3, Optimization, Artificial Intelligence (AI), NumPy, Scikit-learn, SciPy, Research, Data Analysis, Statistical Methods, Machine Learning, Data Science, Linux, PyCharm, Engineering, Statistical Learning, Uncertainty Modeling, Dimensionality Reduction, Python, Mathematics, Numerical Analysis, Data Visualization, Data Engineering, Data Analyst, Data Analytics, Statistical Data Analysis, Statistics, English, Jupyter Notebook, Linear Regression, Clustering, Scrapy
- Developed a high-fidelity computational model for characterizing the behavior of next-generation aircraft turbofans.
- Developed software for creating computerized versions of manufactured components known as "digital twins," through which the manufacturing system analysis can be performed.
- Conducted statistical analysis on manufacturing variability of gas turbine components focused on recovering performance deficits.
- Performed the wing and fuselage aerodynamic design optimization for the Rolls-Royce electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) concept.
- Discovered issues in quality-design features in low-pressure system stators and proposed means to reduce stage losses.
Principal Developer2020 - 2021Freelance
Technologies: Java, Android, Firebase, Back-end, Front-end, UX, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Google AdMob, Back-end Development, Data Scraping, Web Scraping, Scraping, Data Science, English, Jupyter Notebook, Firebase Analytics, Google Analytics, Mobile Analytics, SQL
- Developed an Android app that tracks pregnancy day-by-day, offering detailed information relevant to the user's pregnancy stage.
- Created the UX design for the application using Adobe XD.
- Developed the back-end system through Firebase, implementing a user authentication system and real-time database.
- Implemented an app monetization system based on AdMob and Facebook Ads.