Senior Full-stack Developer2018 - 2019Curly Brackets
Technologies: SQL, PostgreSQL, .NET Core, C#, React
- Developed a web and mobile banking solution that included back-end services, the UI, iPhone, and android app. It contained debit card processing, fast transactions, human-to-human workflows and notifications, alerts, and a sophisticated fee structure.
- Developed a cryptocurrency trading platform with the ability to deposit and withdraw fiat and crypto, and trade on multiple exchanges. I built the entire KYC pipeline and validation levels, multilevel security, and exchange UI.
- Developed an investment portal for IPO and STO placement with an STO shop, news, investor cabinets, a fee engine, exchange for secondary markets, and smart contracts development.
- Designed and developed a mobile stock trading platform (advise based).
- Developed an automatic portfolio rebalancer for Panda Analytics. The application scales to thousands of users, provides asset management, transaction histories, performance analysis, great UI and UX, index building in R, Kubernetes, and auto-scaling.
- Built matching engine optimizations and API access for the cryptocurrency exchange trade.io.
Lead Software Developer2018 - 2018BTC Terminal
Technologies: .NET Core, C#
- Developed and delivered to production a cryptocurrency trading platform for a BTC terminal solution capable of processing real-time market data, trading, and wallet management on over 120 cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Developed a framework which allows low latency high throughput data and order processing and aggregated order books (1 million orders/sec/core).
- Created smart order routing, efficient execution, reliability control, and secure crypto wallet implementation and parallel order execution on 60 exchanges.
Lead Software Developer2017 - 2018Web.com
Technologies: RabbitMQ, Java
- Developed a lead processor for the advertising division.
- Optimized workflow and increased data throughput by 2.5 times.
- Optimized database access and SQL queries, decreasing database latency by 100 times by reducing code complexity and maintainability.
Software Developer2004 - 2017Susquehanna International Group
Technologies: WinForms, Python, C++, C#
- Developed an options quoting and proprietary trading framework, which was adopted company-wide and became the backbone of the company's market-making business.
- Reduced wire-to-wire latency by 50 times reaching single-digit microsecond results.
- Led the development for the core market taking framework (parameters, events, script engine, risk, and order routing).
Software Architect1999 - 2004Infodesk
Technologies: Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), WinForms, C#, C++
- Designed and implemented a digital syndication and distribution system for the back end portion of the InfoViewer and InfoMonitor content delivery systems.
- Helped develop the digital syndicate and distribute service used by the White House Situation Room, the U.S. Senate, and the Republican National Committee.
- Optimized data delivery and real-time filtering and increased throughput by 18 times.
Lead Software develoepr1999 - 2000Woman Website
Technologies: MySQL, PHP
- Designed and developed the main web portal for the website Woman in Russia: http://woman.ru. This portal became number one in Russia and now has about 22 million daily visitors.
- Designed the database, all moving parts, and the blogging platform, which was revolutionary in those days.
Senior Software Developer1999 - 1999Actis Wonderman
Technologies: PHP, IIS, C++
- Implemented high-performance advertisement analysis algorithms.
- Created software for tracking internet user’s behavior and preferences to predict advertisement preferences.
- Created an analytical interface to keep track of user behavior.
Security Specialist1998 - 1998Credit Bank Of Moscow
Technologies: PGP, C++
- Designed and developed an encryption library for a client-bank application. All communication between the bank and clients became well encrypted and digitally signed.
- Helped to optimize the bank's network and document flows.
Software Developer1997 - 1998Parallel Graphics
Technologies: 3ds Max, C++
- Worked on project AVATAR which required 3D authoring, custom animation algorithms, and 3D optimizations.
- Improved rendering performance and developed new animation algorithms.
- Optimized the avatar's movement on the ground to avoid slippage, flying above or below the surface, and other animation tasks.
Software Engineer1994 - 1997I.T. System Integrator Company
Technologies: C++, SQL
- Built software that helped WBD take over the whole Russian juice market, then, the entire dairy market. WBD was later listed on the NYSE and acquired by PepsiCo for $3.6 billion.
- Developed the main logistic, accounting, and warehouse system for a major Russian juice producing company called Wimm-Bill-Dann.