- iOS DeveloperGlazed Solutions2011 - PRESENT
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Git
- Developed a social discovery and messaging app, Pickee.
- Designed and implemented a Core Data database and a complex server-client offline-online syncing.
- Created solutions to improve and optimize open connections to a web service.
- Designed and developed a filter for messages and people, based on categories and user preferences.
- Created a user-to-user recommendation system.
- iOS DeveloperRocksauce Studios2014 - 2015
Technologies: Objective-c, iOS
- Developed a lot of new applications for different clients: BeerPong, Boat Day, Don't Mess With Texas, Knod, Prophit, Raison, Randid, Topshelf, TruckFood, Uslikey, WIN Learning.
- Dealt with a lot of client/developer interactions, app updating, etc.
- Worked with a lot of new cool and custom controls for iOS.
- Developed some in house code for reuse.
- Met and worked a lot of new people: designers, web developers, api developers, marketing, etc.
- Freelancer iOS DeveloperThing Pink - Digital & Mobile2013 - 2014
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Git
- Developed "We Are On a Boat," a social sharing app about boats.
- Developed the new version of n-Receitas for Nestle, an app about recipes and all type of cook tools (iPhone/iPad).
- Implemented beautiful mobile layouts and developed some cool animation effects.
- Created reusable controls (e.g., a shopping list, a conversion wheel, a step slider).
- Developed iOS libraries for different uses. (e.g., a caching/offline support library).
- Freelancer iOS Developer4D Pipeline2013 - 2013
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Git, Testflight
- Worked on two iOS applications for Nemetschek/BimPlus: bim+ Explorer and bim+ Connect (iPhone/iPad).
- Worked with Ogre 3D C++ engine to display 3D models.
- Worked with several people around the world, in different time zones.
- Designed and created several UI controls to improve the back-office user experience.
- Worked on a 2D Version of the bim+ Connect.
- Freelancer iOS DeveloperInnovation Makers2013 - 2013
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Git, Photoshop
- Developed an iOS application for Lisbon Municipal Council. (iPhone).
- Created a QR Code-based game.
- Implemented a Social Quiz Game using gamification - features that would unlock with the player's skill level.
- Used an MVC code structure and a Core Data model.
- Created routing between geographic locations and geometric overlays using MapKit.
- Freelancer iOS DeveloperLoad Interactive2012 - 2013
Technologies: iOS, Objective-C, Git, TestFlight
- Developed an iOS (iPhone & iPad) application for Sony Music to display music charts and artist information.
- Developed an iPad feature-complete multi-document (PDF) reader for KPMG.
- Developed an iPad application for Sanofi, a customized version of the document reader.
- Worked on an existing iOS application, Braintoss, improving the code maintainability and developing new features.
- Trained other developers in iOS and Objective-C.
- Software Engineer - iOS DeveloperLANDKA2010 - 2011
Technologies: Objective C, iOS
- Developed a framework with chemistry math methods for enterprise use.
- Developed an app called "Dew Point", that calculates Saturation and Temperature Pressures for a fluid.
- Developed two apps called "Gas/Liquid Mixtures", which calculate Gas and Liquid Mixtures complex properties (Viscosity, Density, Thermal Conductivity, Compressibility Factor).
- Created and specified the product architecture.
- Wrote the paper "Architecting and Engineering Applications on Mobile Platforms".