UI Developer2018 - PRESENTClients (via Toptal)
- Migrated HTML/CSS components into Angular components.
- Migrated HTML/CSS components into PHP frameworks.
- Responsible for the site rebrand, which involved refactoring old code and implementation for new designs.
- Handled the website redesign implementation for existing WordPress sites.
Senior Product Designer2017 - 2017Galavantier
- Conducted user research in order to design product pages that will help strengthen the brand and build customer trust.
- Created wireframes, mockups, and overall design assets.
- Built production-ready responsive HTML5 and CSS3 pages.
Senior UI Engineer2015 - 2016Healthline Networks
- Developed and implemented new mobile ad products.
- Worked heavily on site components that heavily utilize responsive design.
- Rebuilt a medical pill identification app in AngularJS.
- Implemented the rebranding of their entire site.
Associate Web Developer2015 - 2015ETRADE Financial
Technologies: AngularJS, Highcharts, JSON, HTML, Bootstrap 3
- Involved in building next-gen AngularJS Single Page Applications.
- Visual graphic of datasets in JS using highcharts library.
- Used bootstrap to deliver responsive design form mobile to desktop.
Design Engineer III2012 - 2015eBay, Inc.
- Prototyped various front-end web pages for user research testing; these included bringing live product API data into the pages to make the experience more dynamic.
- Created a platform that allowed for the ability to rapidly prototype new eBay pages with a repository of components, live data, and the ability to add custom UI interactions on the fly.
Senior UI Developer2011 - 2012Apple, Inc.
- Came up with technical solutions to complicated design implementations for a mobile web project.
- Successfully delivered on multiple projects from start to finish.
- Used my critical eye for detail to fulfill daily and on-going tasks.
- Thoughtfully ideated solutions to the complicated design implementations; this required a critical mind.
Senior Front-end Designer for eCommerce2009 - 2010Advance Auto Parts
- Maintained the production site through various production tasks, such as creating functional prototypes for user testing labs and creating landing pages and newsletters.
- Coordinated with the offshore development team to lead the integration of the new eCommerce store redesign with the back-end templates.
- Built components and set the schedule for all the eCommerce promo materials in IBM WebSphere.
Senior HTML Marketing Technology Developer2007 - 2008FriendFinder, Inc.
- Created HTML/CSS marketing materials for the FriendFinder, Inc. network of sites.
- Sliced out images for landing pages, interactive banners, newsletters, and other production materials using Photoshop; also used Adobe ImageReady to create custom GIF animations for ad units.
- Devised marketing materials which consisted of templating geo-targeted web banners, various landing pages, co-brand landing pages, fully featured co-branded sites, multi-language support, developing monthly affiliate newsletter while ensuring a proper display across Hotmail, Yahoo, and Gmail email providers and bug resolution through Bugzilla.