UI Developer2018 - PRESENTClients (via Toptal)
- Worked on an app to digitize the process of cargo payment fulfillment for Jetstream Global Inc. Created a responsive web with a React multi-screen application that allowed vendors to utilize it.
- Logged into their accounts, viewed, and created invoices to send to their clients and collect payments. Set up the app to also allowed vendors to sort and filter their transactions.
- Developed an app that targeted the legal contract space that leveraged artificial intelligence APIs for ContractPod Technologies. Performed document comparison.
- Built application flows to allow contract creation and generation. Created a flow to manage a matrix of user role permissions.
- Worked on an eCommerce travel website for Tripfez Travel. Used React for building compostable and reactive user interfaces.
- Built a reusable component system to serve as the foundational base for the entire site. Worked on implementing the initial scaffolding for the front-end build system using Grunt and a webpack to bundle web components.
React Fellow2022 - 2022Toptal
Technologies: React, Next.js, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, TypeScript, Front-end, UI Development, CSS, CSS3, Agile Software Development, Front-end Development, JSON, Visual Studio Code, Storybook, REST APIs
- Developed an app that allows users to post, favorite, and comment on recipes and allows admins to create global notifications, display maps of submitted recipes around the world, and more.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool. Utilized GitHub to manage pull requests before merging features into the master branch.
- Collaborated with team members across three different time zones to take tasks from beginning to completion within deadlines. Utilized Zoom video sessions to brainstorm and perform code pairing exercises to enable knowledge transfers.
Product and Front-end Developer2017 - 2017Galavantier
- Conducted user research to design product pages. Helped strengthen the brand and build customer trust.
- Created wireframes, mockups, and overall design assets. Built out production-ready responsive HTML and CSS pages.
Senior UI Developer2015 - 2016Healthline Networks
- Helped with entire site rebranding. Collaborated to build out new mobile ad products.
- Worked heavily on components that heavily utilized responsive design. Rebuilt a pill identification app in React from scratch.
- Influenced the reshaping of story points attribution. Pointed out all tasks typically required of the team when working on tasks to count points more accurately.
- Utilized Less and implemented client-side interfaces using React.
Front-end Developer III2012 - 2015eBay, Inc.
- Worked on prototyping various iterations of client side facing pages to use in user research testing labs.
- Included bringing live product API data into pages to make testing of the shopping experience dynamic.
- Collaborated on site rebranding as well as building new site features. Tested user trust, user conversions, and increased sales through A/B testing.
- Created an internal platform that allowed the ability to prototype new eBay pages rapidly. Included a repository of components, live data, and the ability to add custom UI interactions on the fly.
- Assisted in peer code reviews, knowledge transfers, website testing, and research tasks for the site.
- Utilized Sass and implemented client-side interfaces using React components.
Front-end Developer2011 - 2012Apple, Inc.
- Worked on the first mobile web version of the Apple.com website.
- Delivered implementation of new web interactions. Used a critical eye for detail honed from my design background. Utilized testing and debugging skills from working on cross-platform websites to meet Apple standards.
- Delegated tasks to junior developers and mentored them to get them up to speed on requirements.
Front-end Designer for eCommerce2009 - 2010Advance Auto Parts
- Maintained the production site through several production tasks, such as creating functional prototypes for user testing labs and creating landing pages and newsletters.
- Coordinated with the offshore development team to lead the integration of a new eCommerce store redesign with back-end templates.
- Built components and set the schedule for all eCommerce promotional materials in IBM WebSphere.
HTML Marketing Technology Developer2007 - 2008FriendFinder, Inc.
- Created HTML/CSS marketing materials for the FriendFinder, Inc. network of sites.
- Sliced out images for landing pages, interactive banners, newsletters, and other production materials using Adobe Photoshop. Used Adobe ImageReady to create custom GIF animations for ad units.
- Devised marketing materials consisting of templating geo-targeted web banners, various landing pages, co-branding pages, fully featured co-branded sites, and multi-language support.
- Developed a monthly affiliate newsletter while ensuring a proper display across Hotmail, Yahoo, and Gmail email providers. Completed bug resolution through Bugzilla.