Verified Expert in Engineering
Divya has been designing and developing Core Java (J2EE) applications for over a decade, specializing in data-oriented and performance-intensive platforms. She has extensive hands-on experience in Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Dropwizard frameworks, as well as Kafka, JBoss Drools, Hadoop, and Spark. Divya has also worked with SQL and NoSQL databases.
Hadoop, Apache Kafka, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring, Jakarta EE
The most amazing...
...application I've developed is a dynamic and configurable file processing system with a workflow engine supported by a data warehouse and Drools engine.
- Developed a caching system, based on Elasticsearch, to allow faster searches.
- Designed and implemented a microservices-based, system-wide, data access layer to be used across platforms to save and retrieve data.
- Developed a custom authentication mechanism, using the Open Distro plugin to provide auth control on Elasticsearch.
Big Data Lead Consultant
- Developed an advanced file processing system that enables users to configure the structure, processing rules (using Drools and KIE), third-party API integrations, and other delivery configurations for processing the data (SSIS and Kafka ).
- Developed a social media analytics solution used by a law-related firm to collect and report on data from different social networks and compute sentiments for the same. This solution won the company's Innovation of the Year award in 2014.
- Built a sales acceleration and reporting platform for sales reps and business leaders to understand the relationships and trends across service lines, customers, and regions.
- Developed a platform that includes secondary and tertiary analysis of data collected from next-generation sequencing from DNA samples using SOLiD technology comprising mapping and alignment to the reference human genome data.
- Built a platform that deals with the performance testing of the next-generation sequencing algorithm (KB Basecaller) for both diagnostic and research purposes. The platform is used for genome data collection and fragment analysis using algorithms.
- Understood requirements and developed tools such as small RNA counts, coverage, and extractors with extensive input/output (IO) operations.
Dynamic File Processing Engine
The engine uses these configurations and interprets them at various stages of processing. The underlying data used for the same remains in a data mart in the correct normalized form to provide the most effective results in terms of processing throughput and data consistency. In this way, clients avoid format-to-format hard coding and different platforms across the systems are integrated in one place.
On the UI, the user configures the file layout and processing rules. This processing logic can be ordered to create a workflow. Internally, all these rules are converted into DRLs. With Drools, user-driven processing could be controlled by rules created by the user on the UI and executed at runtime in KIE Sessions. In these sessions, data was processed in chunks, enriched with third-party APIs (as configured), and delivered based on the frequency and FTP/SFTP configurations for delivery.
Real-time Production Control Solution
Takt time planning.
Sales Acceleration and Reporting Platform
Lead Generation and Analysis Product
Social Media Analytics Product for Legal Industry
Java 6, Java, SQL, Java 8
PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, HBase, MongoDB, MySQL, Apache Hive, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), InfiniDB, Spring Data JPA, Spring Data MongoDB, Elasticsearch
Hadoop, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spark, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Angular
Apache Kafka, Talend, Jakarta EE, Alteryx, Mule ESB
Tableau, Talend ETL, JBoss Drools, Stanford NER
MapReduce, Microservices Architecture, RESTful Development
Enterprise Architecture, ETL Tools, Knowledge Integration Environment (KIE), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Sentiment Analysis, Web Services, Authentication, GPT, Generative Pre-trained Transformers (GPT)
TOGAF 9 Certified
The Open Group
Confluent Certified Developer for Apache Kafka
MongoDB Certified Database Administrator (DBA)
MongoDB Certified Developer
Cloudera Certified Specialist in Apache HBase (CCSHB)
Cloudera Certified Hadoop Developer
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer