Data Scientist2018 - PRESENTWingify
Technologies: Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Statistics
- Worked on personalization and the MultiArmedBandit algorithm, production, and R&D.
- Improve the stats engine by making it 10x faster and reduced the server cost.
- Created a spam detection algorithm using deep learning with 95% accuracy.
- Worked on projects like optimal notification sending time, sample size selection, and so on.
- Made end-to-end API systems with Node.js and Python.
Web Developer2017 - 2018Wingify
Technologies: PHP 7, Neo4j, Node.js, Redis
- Implemented Redis pooling using Node.js.
- Developed a Django-like framework for Node.js.
- Built a customizable finite state machine (using PHP/Neo4j) that can be altered and generated using only a JSON file.
Web Developer2017 - 2017Grand Electronics
Technologies: HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, MySQL
- Built a website from scratch.
- Created an anti-piracy technology using a 64-bit unique code that helped the company fight piracy of their products.
- Used PHP, MySQL for the back end.
- Developed the front end using Material Design.
Android Developer | System Administrator2017 - 2017ParkZap
Technologies: Java, Android Studio, Graphana, Collectd, InfluxDB
- Created an OCR application to detect number plates using Google's Android Vision.
- Developed a graphical dashboard using Graphana to monitor system stats via Collectd and InfluxDB.
- Built an Android app for tracking number plates using OCR.
- Engineered a daemon process for tracking system stats.
- Developed custom dashboards for Graphana.
Machine Learning Developer2017 - 2017Paytm
Technologies: TensorFlow, Keras, Python 3, Django
- Worked on a neural net (algorithmic hybrid model).
- Created a Django front end that lets the user train the neural network and track all the performance of the net. The neural net compared two names and outputted if they are the same name (for user verification).
- Ensured that the final accuracy of the model was 99.03%.
- Developed a neural net for anomaly detection.
Web Developer2016 - 2017iMedicalHub
- Scraped the data of doctors, hospitals, and more using Python's Selenium and Dryscrape libraries.
- Created a real-time notification system using Node.js, Socket.IO, and PHP.
- Removed API security holes by using OAuth 2.0 protocol for communication.
- Built a real-time admin chat application that lets user chat with admin and get support.
- Implemented PBKDF2 (password-based key derivation function) with salting to store passwords and replace MD5 hashing.
Software Developer2016 - 2016Paytm
Technologies: Python 3, Pandas
- Created an API test suite using Python's pandas and Requests libraries.
- Automated the testing of deployed APIs and compare them to their local counterparts.
- Made the interfacing of multiple APIs faster and easier.
- Developed a custom doc reader that read the API documentation and fed the response body to the test suite.
- Created a process to store tokens and other keys that will be used in calling future APIs.
Freelance Web Developer2015 - 2016ZakiMonkey
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML, jQuery
- Created a website that lets a user add t-shirt designs and allows other users to vote on it. It was built using PHP and MySQL. The passwords were hashed by using PBKDF2 and salts and the website was hosted on a shared server.
- Developed the front end used CSS, jQuery, and HTML; Bootstrap CSS was used for styling.
Freelance Web Developer2014 - 2015ShareGaadi | EventGyan
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, CSS, jQuery, HTML
- Created a website for EventGyan that was used for managing upcoming events; built HTML, CSS, PHP, and jQuery.
- Developed a back-end for the site which saved the route the user is going on and if a new user has to go on the same or similar route, the back-end algorithm would match them, as a potential carpooling partner.
- Built the front end of the site using Bootstrap CSS for styling.
- Developed a carpooling application for ShareGaadi using the Google Maps API. Google Maps was used to calculate the distance and directions of the trip.