MetaBliss is a new ID3 tag editor for Mac OS X. It will help you clean up your meta-data. With MetaBliss, you can quickly edit Artist, Song Name, Comments and all other tags. It's an editor designed for speed, so you can fix multiple files at once. Your DJ software playlists will look completely flawless.
VideoPad Video Editor for Mac OS X (Development)
Pocket WavePad (Development)
A free sound editor for recording, editing, adding effects, and sending audio, Pocket WavePad allows you to record voice or music, then edit the recording and add effects to achieve high quality audio recordings. Work within audio waveforms to make selections for quick editing, such as inserting recordings from other files, or apply effects like the high pass filter to clarify audio quality. For journalists and other professionals making recordings on the go, Pocket WavePad makes it easy to store or send recordings so they are readily available wherever they are needed.
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalise, echo and more
• Work with multiple files
• Supports auto trim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
Prism Video Converter for Mac OS X (Development)
Prism video converter is the most stable and comprehensive multi-format video converter available for Mac OS X and is very easy to use. It can convert many different types of video files into AVI, MOV, 3GP and more. Just add the files you want to convert to the list, select the format you want to use, and then click the convert button
Prism Video File Converter for Mac Features:
• Convert or compress video files within minutes
• Universal video converter supporting all popular formats including avi, mpg, vob, wmv, mp4 and mov
• Batch video conversion to convert thousands of videos
• Supports popular multimedia devices including PSP, iPod, MP4 players and mobile phones
• Preview output files before converting
• Add video files directly from DVDs
• Set compression/encoder rates of output files
• Set resolution and frame rate of output files
• Prism can be added to your right click menu for easy access
• Prism video file converter has an intuitive and easy to use interface
Pocket Dictate (Development)
Pocket Dictate is a voice recorder for iOS devices. You dictate directly on your device using the controls. When done, tap send and the dictation will be compressed and sent to your typist by email automatically.
For ease of use, operation of the record and playback features is designed to closely mimic that of old style dictation recorders. You can also playback, rewind, insert or overwrite as required using the keys on the front.
This dictation voice recorder is designed to have all the features you need as easy to use as possible and reliable for day-to-day operation. If you install Pocket Dictate you will quickly find it will replace your old dictaphone and, by using the internet to send dictations, will improve the turnaround on typing.
- Record and playback dictation using the controls on the device.
- Editing, inserting and overwriting. You can select between record overwrite, record insert and record end modes.
- Optional voice activated recording. When selected Pocket Dictate only records while you are speaking.
- Automatic compression of audio files to reduce upload times and storage requirements.
- Sends recording in compressed wave (wav) or dictation (dct) file formats.
- Sent files can be managed using dictation management software (eg. Express Delegate Dictation File Manager).
All files sent by Pocket Dictate can be transcribed by the free foot pedal controlled transcriber software Express Scribe Transcription Player Software.
Tempo Perfect (Development)
TempoPerfect is free metronome software for keeping a clear and precise beat. Metronomes are essential for keeping time, improving practice sessions, and for developing a consistent rhythmic feel. With TempoPerfect musicians can accurately set the correct beats per minute (BPM) for any simple or compound tempo. Additional features allow you to subdivide beat patterns to hear tricky patterns like triplets, or accent the first beat in a measure when working in difficult time signatures.
TempoPerfect also includes a tempo guide chart to quickly translate Italian tempo markings, so not only will you practice at the correct BPM, but you'll finally learn the difference between largo, andante, allegro and prestissimo.
Pitch Perfect (Development)
PitchPerfect is a free easy-to-use instrument tuning application. Simply play the string you want to tune to see if you are sharp, flat, or in perfect pitch. Use PitchPerfect's preset tunings, or tune to any note you want.
While PitchPerfect is great for guitar players, it also includes tunings for baritone guitar, bass guitar, cello, double bass, fiddle, mandolin, ukulele, viola and violin. Most instruments have several tunings available, so no matter which stringed instrument you are playing or what style of music, you know your instrument is in tune.
PitchPerfect also has automatic note detection, so that tuning your guitar to alternative tuning patterns is easy. With its highly accurate pitch detection, PitchPerfect can help expand your repertoire, and will have you sounding better than ever.