Verified Expert in Engineering
Dmitrij is a senior .NET developer with over 15 years of proven experience in enterprise software development. He has built multiple new projects from scratch as well as successfully extended dozens of existing legacy solutions. Dmitrij is hard-working, self-motivated, and a quick learner with excellent analytical skills and unwavering commitment to delivering work of the highest quality. He is a talented team leader.
Angular, .NET, Docker, Git, Visual Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed from scratch is an ERP system for GE Healthcare representative offices to streamline processes and information across the organization,
Senior .NET Developer
Earthlink (via Toptal)
- Designed solution architecture and developed key features for an event-sourced field management system.
- Designed solution architecture and developed whole back-end API for two company products used to manage customer network load and to authenticate customer devices in the network.
- Prepared epics and stories for three projects based on requirements provided by the client.
- Set up project repositories, configured CI and CD pipelines with testing, quality check, and deployment scripts for development, staging, production environments.
- Developed 11 scalable and dockerized back-end restful API services using .NET Core, CQRS, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Consul.
- Configured back end and front end to support multiple OAuth 2.0 identity providers also additionally provided support for Kerberos-based authentication.
- Completed system benchmarking with JMeter and prepared a performance overview report.
- Optimized system performance - increased API throughput by 45%, reduced response time for multiple endpoints up to 70%.
- Completed hundreds of code reviews and helped to increase code quality and decrease two times merge request reject rate.
- Configured staging and production environments in OpenShift.
Chief Software Architect
Tradintek (GE Healthcare Representative)
- Led the development of a proprietary ERP system from requirement analysis to production deployment.
- Designed a database using Microsoft SQL with a data layer implemented by SQL stored procedures.
- Developed SOAP web services as an integration layer for multiple systems.
- Developed a process-oriented WinForms application using DevExpress UI controls.
- Developed a mobile application using Cordova and DevExtreme frameworks.
- Developed a company support portal using ASP.NET MVC.
- Developed a company partners' portal using Angular.
- Configured the Git repository, defined software development processes, and workflows, Configured CI/CD workflows with TeamCity.
- Migrated legacy ERP system components to Docker and Google Cloud Kubernetes cluster (GKE).
C# (.NET) Software Architect
ESW Capital Company
- Improved development processes used by multiple international software development companies (owned by ESW Capital).
- Improved the Dynamics CRM-based solution and ASP.NET web solutions (activation and self-care portals for sim card owners) developed by Optiva Inc. and used by companies in the telecommunications industry (Telus, TSTT, Telcel, Claro, and others).
- Covered around 100,000 lines of .NET C# code with unit tests.
- Covered the Angular-driven TypeScript web application developed by DevFactory with end-to-end tests using Protractor.
- Completed a full review and major cleanup of a question bank used for interviewing candidates for the .NET stack by recruitment teams.
- Built an auto-grader application based on Node.js for hands-on .NET tests used by recruitment teams.
- Helped to transform a software company into a successful and efficient business by applying modern development processes, work automation, and proven software solutions for everyday work.
- Found new ways for all team members to work more efficiently, supporting them in their tasks and blockers.
Pivot Capital Management
- Developed various market analysis tools used daily by trading analysts.
- Integrated proprietary market analysis tools to use data from Bloomberg.
- Integrated market analysis tools with Microsoft Excel using VBA and Excel add-ons.
- Designed a SQL server database to share data generated by market analysis tools.
- Designed a portfolio management system prototype, used enter trading operations, calculated daily Net asset value, and generated relevant reports.
- Designed new features for the company's online store.
- Designed MySQL database for internal company web portal.
- Authored multiple IT-related technical articles published on the company website.
Website for Vilnius University, Faculty of Economics
.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, ASP, Electron, Windows PowerShell, Protractor, NUnit
Web API, Moq, Node.js, DevExtreme, Windows Forms (WinForms), Entity Framework, Bloomberg API
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Git, Docker Compose, Microsoft Fakes, Microsoft Visual Studio, ReSharper, Developer Express, Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), GitLab, RabbitMQ, Visual Studio, Jira, TeamCity, Jenkins, Wireshark
Microservices, Agile, Microservices Architecture, Event Sourcing, CQRS
Docker, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), SharePoint, Kubernetes, Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS), OpenShift
Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis
Web Services, Back-end, Architecture, API Integration, WebSockets, DevExpress, Consul, Kerberos
Master's Degree in Management Information Systems
Vilnius University, Faculty of Economics - Vilnius
Programming in C# Specialist/Microsoft Certified Professional