- Freelance DevOps Engineer2018 - 2018SAF Platform (via Toptal)
Technologies: ECS, Node.js
- Migrated the entire infrastructure from Elastic Beanstalk to ECS and handled the clean up.
- Configured CircleCI for a CI pipeline for separated environments.
- Built production docker images for ECS.
- Created an awesome chatbot for deploying services, executing tasks, and creating an isolated environment from a specified GitHub branch.
- DevOps2015 - 2018Iron.io
Technologies: AWS Services, Azure Cloud Platform, Rackspace, Triton, Ansible, Prometheus, HashiCorp Products
- Built a nice continuous integration platform using AWS ECS, GitHub, and CircleCI.
- Developed an awesome chatbot for operations, based on Hubot, that connects with Slack; used Node.js and Golang.
- Implemented several cost reductions for the infrastructure which reduced the infrastructure cost by 50%.
- Created an on-premise solution for all Iron.io's services using Terraform and AWS services.
- Used a chatbot and automated scripts to improve the workflow for the DevOps and support team.
- Web Developer2014 - 2015Iron.io
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Java, Node.js, Python, PHP, CoffeeScript
- Created and supported client libraries for the Iron.io's services; used Java, Node.js, and PHP.
- Implemented some nice features for the user interface using RoR and CoffeeScript.
- Developed an integration with the Azure marketplace using RoR, CoffeeScript, and Nginx as a proxy for validating a certificate.
- Mobile/Web Developer2013 - 2014Freelance
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), MySQL, Android, GeoServer, PostGIS, LeafletJS, Nominatim
- Developed an Android application for a local market (Bereket-automation) using 1c as the back-end API; built up front-end using RoR and LeafletJS for the front-end and GeoServer and PostGIS for the back-end.
- Created and supported a web application for agriculture monitoring; used RoR and Highcharts.
- Built a cartographical web application; developed the front-end (RoR and LeafletJS) and the back-end (GeoServer and PostGIS) for user layers.
- Implemented Mapnik, for the cartographical web app, in order to generate a base layer and Mominatim for data searches.
- Developer2012 - 2013Oymo Studio
Technologies: RoR, Android, Flash
- Created a web application with an API for taxi services; used RoR as the server and Android application as the client for the driver and customer.
- Built an AR mobile app for Android using the Vuforia platform and 3ds Max models.
- Divided the server into several virtual machines using Gemu for several projects.
- Mobile/Web Developer2012 - 2012AlcoDev
- Developed a few plugins for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari for the Dolphin framework.
- Supported and fixed several Android and iOS application.
- Operations Manager2011 - 2012Onlinetv.kg
Technologies: Unicast Broadcasting
- Created the initial infrastructure for the whole service.
- Quality Assurance Engineer2011 - 2012InfoDesk
Technologies: Selenium, Automated Web/Desktop Tests
- Contributed to the social network engine for a Chinese market project as a quality assurance team member by creating automated tests for a web application.
- Wrote automated QA tests for the "voter list" desktop application; dealt with the president election of Kyrgyz republic.