Freelance DevOps Engineer2018 - 2018Meta® Data Systems (via Toptal)
Technologies: AWS Services, Ruby on Rails
- Created a Lambda function to push video files from S3 to MediaConvert with a specific profile.
- Built a proof of concept (POC) with Ruby On Rails; the web app allows the user to (directly) upload a video file to S3 (with using multipart uploading) or select an uploaded video file from the bucket, upload subtitles, poster, input audio streams and other fields, and then push the job to MediaConvert. When the job is finished MediaConvert will notify the web app by triggering a webhook. Then the web app enables the user to play the processed video file and select a protocol (HLS, DASH), audio stream, or subtitle.
Freelance DevOps Engineer2018 - 2018SAF Platform (via Toptal)
Technologies: ECS, Node.js
- Migrated the entire infrastructure from Elastic Beanstalk to ECS and handled the cleanup.
- Configured CircleCI for a CI pipeline for separated environments.
- Built production Docker images for ECS.
- Created an awesome chatbot for deploying services, executing tasks, and creating an isolated environment from a specified GitHub branch.
DevOps2015 - 2018Iron.io
Technologies: AWS Services, Azure Cloud Platform, Rackspace, Triton, Ansible, Prometheus, HashiCorp Products
- Built a nice continuous integration platform using AWS ECS, GitHub, and CircleCI.
- Developed an awesome chatbot for operations, based on Hubot, that connects with Slack; used Node.js and Golang.
- Implemented several cost reductions for the infrastructure which reduced the infrastructure cost by 50%.
- Created an on-premise solution for all Iron.io's services using Terraform and AWS services.
- Used a chatbot and automated scripts to improve the workflow for the DevOps and support team.
Web Developer2014 - 2015Iron.io
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Java, Node.js, Python, PHP, CoffeeScript
- Created and supported client libraries for the Iron.io's services; used Java, Node.js, and PHP.
- Implemented some nice features for the user interface using RoR and CoffeeScript.
- Developed an integration with the Azure marketplace using RoR, CoffeeScript, and Nginx as a proxy for validating a certificate.
Freelance Mobile/Web Developer2013 - 2014Freelance Work
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), MySQL, Android, GeoServer, PostGIS, LeafletJS, Nominatim
- Developed an Android application for a local market (Bereket-automation) using 1c as the back-end API; built up front-end using RoR and LeafletJS for the front-end and GeoServer and PostGIS for the back-end.
- Created and supported a web application for agriculture monitoring; used RoR and Highcharts.
- Built a cartographical web application; developed the front-end (RoR and LeafletJS) and the back-end (GeoServer and PostGIS) for user layers.
- Implemented Mapnik, for the cartographical web app, in order to generate a base layer and Mominatim for data searches.
Developer2012 - 2013Oymo Studio
Technologies: Ruby on Rails (RoR), Android, Flash
- Created a web application with an API for taxi services; used RoR as the server and Android application as the client for the driver and customer.
- Built an AR mobile app for Android using the Vuforia platform and 3ds Max models.
- Divided the server into several virtual machines using Gemu for several projects.
Mobile/Web Developer2012 - 2012AlcoDev
- Developed a few plugins for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari for the Dolphin framework.
- Supported and fixed several Android and iOS application.
Operations Manager2011 - 2012Onlinetv.kg
Technologies: Unicast Broadcasting
- Created the initial infrastructure for the whole service.
Quality Assurance Engineer2011 - 2012InfoDesk
Technologies: Selenium, Automated Web/Desktop Tests
- Contributed to the social network engine for a Chinese market project as a quality assurance team member by creating automated tests for a web application.
- Wrote automated QA tests for the "voter list" desktop application; dealt with the president election of Kyrgyz republic.