Senior Software Engineer2014 - PRESENTOntario Soil and Crop Improvement Association
Technologies: MVC.NET, MS SQL, C#, jQuery
- Created an application for business logic using C#, Entity Framework 6 and LINQ to Entities.
- Developed a security model with back-end support and UI integration.
- Built UI components with extensive use of jQuery and JSON.
- Conducted unit tests using MSTest, Moq.
- Converted a legacy ASP.NET Webforms application into MVC and migrated from custom build data framework to EntityFramework 6.
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2013Protiviti
Technologies: .NET 4.0, C#, SQL, WCF, MVC, WPF, SSIS, Multi-Threading, TDD (NUnit).
- Created a multi-tier application design and technical architecture (WCF and MVC).
- Designed database schema and stored procedures logic.
- Prototyped key application features.
- Worked with multi-threaded data processing.
- Developed performance profiling and improvement (SQL and C# code).
Senior Developer2009 - 2011Venuiti Solutions Inc
Technologies: .NET 3.5, WinForms, C#, SQL, Web Services
- Created the functional specifications, application design, and technical architecture of a claims management application.
- Defined a flexible database schema with built-in support for entities versioning and audit trials.
- Translated business requirements into design (C#, SQL).
- Created a statistical analysis engine with reporting.
- Created an advanced search engine.
Senior Developer2008 - 2009Altosoft
Technologies: .NET 3.5, WinForms, C#, MS SQL, Windows Services
- Built windows services for the automatic integration of financial data into a unified database on a daily basis using C# and MS SQL Server.
- Maintained a desktop application for integrating data and improved it, integrating different sources into a unified internal format. Developed filters and import/export routines using C# and T-SQL.
- Exported data into various formats as required by clients.
- Designed and and administered MS SQL databases, scripts, views, and functions.
- Was responsible for full application maintenance, customer support, testing, and bug fixing.
Software Developer2006 - 2008SeaProject
- Developed a nationwide system for the tracking of freight vehicles. The system manages information about the truck’s history, drivers, cargo, and many other variables. It records information on licenses, unpaid fines, and cargo laws, and is closely integrated with the Ministry of Transportation and traffic police.
- Took part in the creation of business logic as well as database structure.
- Created a 3D modeling engine using C++, with real-time object mutation.
- Built a math engine to support 3D model changes based on user requests.
Software Developer2004 - 2006Lifeassessments.com
- Developed several applications for the collection and analysis of personal information.
- Created a set of ISAPI DLL for the server using Delphi and ADO.
- Created the administrator’s portion for each test using Delphi, VCL, and ADO.
- Was responsible for resting and quality control.
Software Developer2003 - 2004Akforta
Technologies: .NET 1.1, C#, .NET Remoting
- Developed management software for small business.
- Customized visual interface modules using C# WinForms as a base.
- Built a synchronization module for data using .NET Remoting and C#.
- Created an auto updater module using .NET Remoting and C#.
- Was responsible for testing and quality control.