Verified Expert in Engineering
Dmitry is an Android developer with ten years of experience. He holds a specialist’s degree from the National Research University of Electronic Technology in Moscow and has worked on mass media, medical, and fintech projects as an app developer. Dmitry is a moderate perfectionist and focuses on problem-solving.
IntelliJ, Git, MacOS
The most amazing...
...projects I've built are a Yarus POS-terminal, Rusplt.ru, and Tri-mind.com.
Idobi (via Toptal)
- Created the second version of the app for Idobi Radio.
- Designed the app architecture using MVVM, Repositories, and Dagger.
- Implemented the video player with ExoPlayer custom UI.
- Added the radio player with on-screen and notification controls.
- Administered an XML documents parser for client-server interaction.
Naneos (via Toptal)
- Refactored the existing app and corrected live data interaction with data binding.
- Corrected the app architecture, specifically MVVM and LiveData, UI bindings, and repositories.
- Analyzed the app for memory leaks, fixed crashes, and increased stability.
- Corrected the app styles according to the Material design guidelines.
- Created a live data chart showing real-time air pollution.
Delovaya Sreda by Sberbank
- Developed an app in collaboration with team members (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.dasreda.dasreda).
- Implemented UI for carousel cards.
- Implemented HLS video content playback.
- Designed the app architecture.
- Implemented the 120s section with short business life hack videos.
- Developed a social trading app in a team using Java and Kotlin.
- Created a widget set that meets the requirements of design code.
- Wrote unit and integration tests.
AdGate Media (via Toptal)
- Built an SDK for developers who want to integrate ads by AdGate Media to their Android apps.
- Implemented downloading, storing, and playing video ads.
- Created a log system that helps developers debug the integration.
- Supported implementation of web offer wall ads.
- Wrote an Android app that connects to a bracelet and processes received data.
- Designed a REST API for the server.
- Implemented server-client interactions, including continuous synchronization.
- Implemented collecting and exchanging of ECG data.
- Developed Android apps for projects called APIO and Otvet.
- Designed a server REST API.
- Implemented IM for Android based on websockets.
- Designed architecture for Android, iOS apps, and back end.
- Developed UI for Rustoria and Rusplt.ru Android apps.
- Developed client-server interaction.
- Designed a version-based server API.
- Implemented a switchover to a new version of the API. Moved from RPC to REST.
- Wrote an Android client for Trassir CCTV.
- Implemented hardware-accelerated video streaming for H.264 format (via RTSP).
- Implemented video frame rendering using OpenGL ES 2.0.
- Implemented stream decoding using FFmpeg.
- Created integration with native code (written in C and C++) using Android NDK and JNI technologies.
Terminal Technologies, Ltd.
- Wrote programmer-friendly wrappers for POS terminal component drivers.
- Supported YARUS POS app developers who used Yarus API.
- Developed a Yarus launcher for apps.
- Integrated Boost library (smart pointers, collections).
- Implemented installing apps onto a POS terminal based on XML candidate (manifest) files.
Android SDK, Flutter, AngularJS, Dagger 2
REST APIs, Android Support Library, Retrofit, JSON-RPC, Retrofit 2, RxJava, Firebase Android SDK, OpenGL, Butterknife
Bitbucket, Git, Android Studio, Android NDK, GitLab CI/CD, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), IntelliJ, Subversion (SVN), Gradle, GitHub, GitLab, Figma
Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), REST, Scrum, Test-driven Development (TDD)
Android, MacOS, iOS, Linux, Firebase, Bluetooth LE, Windows
OkHttp, Bluetooth, Data Binding
Specialist's Degree in Computer Science
National Research University of Electronic Technology - Moscow