Verified Expert in Engineering
Single-page Applications (SPA) Developer
Jira, Atlassian, Git, PhpStorm, Windows
The most amazing...
...thing I've made is a Node.js, Socket.IO, and Backbone.js front-end app for an online betting system designed to be operational 24/7.
Backtracks.io (via Toptal)
- Created a complex multi-step form wizard as a single-page application which allows building an ads campaign.
- Integrated the form wizard with IndexedDB to store uploaded audio tracks.
- Integrated the form with Google Places API to give the capacity to select custom locations where the campaign should take place.
- Improved and maintained a test API on the Node.js level.
- Prepared detailed configurations with descriptions for every component in the system.
Sapient Industries (via Toptal)
- Created, maintained, and improved an existing dashboard that allows customers to manage their smart power plugs usage.
- Created a visual dashboard for power consumption with different types of charts using D3.js.
- Integrated with AWS Lambda service and implemented a power consumption predictions service.
- Performed database refactoring for data consistency and high-speed user experience.
- Performed code refactoring in order to clear up the current code base, remove redundant parts, and use best practices instead of legacy stuff.
Greitt.is (via Toptal)
- Created a loan management system that allows the user to create new loans as well as view and manipulate existing records.
- Integrated a bank API in order to build a credit estimation calculator.
- Implemented a credit history module (integrated with the national registry) to check what happened in the past with each customer.
- Created an online contract signing module. Integrated it with a mobile certificate system (audkenni.is), which allows users to sign a contract using their mobile phone and mobile certificate.
- Created a private RESTful API for viewing and operating all customer records.
Express Homebuyers (via Toptal)
- Created a single-page website based on Vue.js and Webpack for real estate deals.
- Integrated an embedded contract signing process into Vue.js application using Docusign.
- Integrated different third-party notification services like Twilio, Sendgrid, and Pusher, which allow website users to be notified via different channels.
- Implemented a back-end system for the real-estate deals site and integrated it with the existing back-end system on the API level.
- Analyzed and optimized data structures within the existing database in order to make it more consistent, clear, and maintainable.
Rockhem, LLC (via Toptal)
- Built a unique system for accelerating actions on any website from scratch.
- Created and supported scalable architecture using Azure Cloud.
- Created a single-page application for the end-user dashboard using Vue.js with automated build and minify process based on Webpack.
- Created a high-load Node.js application to collect end-user statistics which was able to handle and save more than a billion events per month.
- Tied up all application parts into a solid and steady infrastructure with health and stability monitoring.
NewAppetite (via Toptal)
- Removed lots of bugs and issues from the code.
- Refactored data structures and the front-end application structure.
- Added social networking (Facebook and SoundCloud).
- Wrapped up the Node.js application with a supervisor.
- Added new features and fixed many existing ones.
- Supported the client with the project migration.
LivePress (via Toptal)
- Created a front-end application for a newspaper publishing system from scratch.
- Provided responsive layouts for tablets, smartphones, and desktops.
- Provided the possibility to work with web applications in offline mode.
- Implemented a REST API within the application.
- Supported the system until launch.
Lead Front-end Developer
- Created cross-platform front-end and back-end systems for online betting based on Node.js, Backbone.js, and Socket.IO.
- Supported more than 1000+ online users in a single-page app using Node.js.
- Created MongoDB storage for global events (about 200-300 events per sec).
- Developed a front-end deployment system.
Development Team Lead
- Built a team of web developers.
- Created a convenient workflow for the whole team.
- Solved numerous high-load website issues.
- Created a large number of websites for company clients.
Online betting system
Avia tickets & hotels booking service
Laravel 5, Express.js, Laravel, Bootstrap, Bulma, AngularJS, Cypress, ZURB Foundation, Redux
Vue 2, Vuex, Socket.IO, Backbone.Marionette, jQuery UI, Node.js, RequireJS, Backbone.js, jQuery, Vue, Google API, Facebook API, React, D3.js, YouTube API, SoundCloud API
Subversion (SVN), Git, Jira, Webpack, JSX, Adobe Photoshop, Redmine, NGINX, Apache, PhpStorm, Atlassian, RabbitMQ, Zend Studio, Trello, Podio
Redis, MongoDB, MySQL, Azure Cloud Services, IndexedDB
Single-page Applications (SPA), Full-stack, Mobile UI, ESLint, ActiveCampaign
Kanban, Agile Software Development, REST, Scrum, Waterfall Development
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux, LAMP, AMD, Amazon EC2, Windows, Salesforce
Specialist Degree in Mathematics, Computer Engineering, and Cybernetics
Petrozavodsk State University - Petrozavodsk, Russia