Android Developer2015 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: Git, SQLite, Java, Android
- Built Android application Birthdays Reminder for storing birthdays of friends and colleagues.
- Integrated with social networks and address book to import contacts.
- Created Android application Molniya News Reader with a modern user interface based on material design concepts. The user can subscribe to any of 100+ news channels.
Senior Android Developer2015 - PRESENTMercury Development, LLC
Technologies: Jenkins, GitHub, Jira, SQLite, Java, Android
- Developed and supported the Android client for a large (1+ million users) social network.
- Implemented several redesign iterations including programmatically colored icons, custom animations, and components.
- Made major performance optimizations in the UI and background processing components.
- Communicated with the project team and customer based in San Francisco.
Lead Android Developer2011 - 2013Altarix
Technologies: Git, TeamCity, Redmine, SQLite, Java
- Provided support and development for the Android app for Moscow road police officers.
- Implemented several custom view components reused all over the app's UI.
- Improved app architecture.
- Took part in the Scrum-like methodology of project management and release cycles.
- Led a 4+ member team in the programming department.
Software Engineer2011 - 2013NetCracker
Technologies: ClearCase, Subversion (SVN), Jira, Oracle PL/SQL, WebLogic, Java EE
- Provided support for a product component in NetCracker OSS/BSS related to order processing.
- Handled continuous improvements to JavaEE components based on an internal framework.
- Helped implement complex business logic in PL/SQL on the Oracle database.
- Gained rich teamwork experience.