QA Engineer and Developer Developer
Dolly is a QA engineer with several years of experience in a range of industries, including real estate, travel, finance, and aviation. She's created multiple testing frameworks from the ground up using Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, and Cypress and automated QA processes for various organizations like the Emirates Group. Dolly manages test execution not only from the technical point of view but from the customer's, as she believes product usability is as vital as functionality.
ExperienceSelenium - 8 yearsTestNG - 8 yearsGit - 8 yearsCucumber - 8 yearsAgile QA - 8 yearsManual Testing - 8 yearsREST Assured - 5 yearsQA Leadership - 2 years
Eclipse, Git, Windows, MacOS, Linux, Visual Studio, IntelliJ
The most amazing...
...thing I've made was an E2E automation testing framework for a leading real estate digital platform in the Gulf region and incorporated it with CI/CD pipelines.
Lead QA Engineer
- Created accurate and efficient test scripts in a Cucumber-and-Ruby framework to manage automated website testing.
- Created API testing script and performance testing using REST Assured and JMeter.
- Managed Jenkins QA-related jobs and worked with CI on a daily basis.
- Contributed to the Tealium testing of website, mobile web, and mobile apps.
- Managed a team of four QAs and prioritized and assigned tasks.
- Guided and mentored team members to help them complete tasks and achieve better results.
- Worked on variant website testing to release experimental features for new users.
Senior Software QA Engineer
- Led UAT triage meetings and prioritized defects to be resolved.
- Implemented API testing using Postman and prepared automation scripts using REST.
- Performed nonfunctional testing using JMeter and prepare scripts for load tests.
- Tested applications on different mobile devices to check for responsiveness.
- Liaised with the content team to ensure that the content in the SDL Tridion CMS could be displayed using all the languages found on the website.
Senior QA Engineer
S&P Capital IQ
- Created scripts for feature testing using UFT and VBScript.
- Managed releases so that they were on time while ensuring quality so that met the client's expectations.
- Identified, created, verified, and tracked defects using TFS.
- Followed a Scrum process and participated in scrum meetings, planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Met with POs to determine their needs and requirements to ensure that we satisfy them.
- Developed a testing automation framework using Java and Selenium.
- Tested "Solution Live Front Door" website and its integration with Skype for business.
- Created, reviewed, and executed test cases and checklists; also performed exploratory, functional, regression, black box, and UI testing.
- Presented demos to stakeholders for new features delivered during the sprint.
- Reported daily to high management about the current quality situation.
Solution Live Front Door Platform
I tested this website manually and was involved in gathering client requirements and making presentations to the client.
I developed a testing framework for them using UFT and VBScript.
I built the web and API automation framework and led the team to deliver the project within the given timeline.
I was responsible for all the day-to-day deployments and led a team of QAs to deliver the project on time.
Selenium, Cypress, TestNG
REST Assured, Git, Cucumber, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Apache JMeter
Manual Testing, Automated Testing
Agile QA, Quality Assurance (QA), Manual QA, Website QA, QA Automation, UFT, QA Testing, Scrum Master, Desktop Automation, Mobile App Testing, QA Leadership
Eclipse, Windows, MacOS, Linux
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Lingaya's University - Nacholi, India
ISTQB Foundation Level
International Software Testing Qualifications Board