Senior Front-end Engineer2020 - 2022The Productive
- Mentored the front-end team of eight on how to use TypeScript and write their TypeScript implementations.
- Oversaw and developed several significant features that thousands of people used daily, including holiday management, billing, and invoicing.
- Mentored four new colleagues by reviewing their code, showing them best practices, and overseeing their work on the product so they could integrate faster into the team.
Front-end Engineer2018 - 2020Infinum
- Developed an education app when COVID-19 arrived to allow the client to have virtual conferences worldwide.
- Served as a tech lead on two different projects. I was responsible for the used tech stack, mentoring colleagues, giving estimates, and discussing potential features with the client.
- Worked on numerous team improvements and standardizations to increase team productivity and happiness.
- Mentored and worked with less experienced colleagues, where I taught them about best practices in programming, communicating with clients, and holding presentations.
- Worked on various project domains like fintech, telecom, and transportation. There I solved many problems, including real-time chat, location tracking, picture taking, and video conferencing.
Android Engineer2015 - 2018Infinum
Technologies: Android, Kotlin, Java, Git, XML, Bitrise, CircleCI, Open-source Software, Technical Leadership, Team Mentoring
- Developed a chat feature via WebSockets for major Croatian banks with thousands of users.
- Implemented Goldfinger, an open-source library for fingerprint authentication, used on almost all projects. It reduced the time needed for fingerprint implementation to just a few hours.
- Defined initial MVVM architecture that became a new standard in the Android team.
- Acted as a mentor at Android academy, where I taught students how to create professional Android applications.