Continuous Integration Engineer2021 - 2022Leading Autonomous Vehicle Company
Technologies: Buildkite, Docker, Python 3, Python, Bash, Vault, Google Cloud, Google Cloud SDK, Google Cloud Storage, Shell, JUnit
- Built automated system, leveraging buildkite to build and executed tests on hardware-enabled systems. This decreased developer testing times from one week to one day by leveraging nightly scheduled builds.
- Designed and implemented the system using Google Storage to automatically upload and process JUnit reports from any number of developer jobs into a summary report and final build status.
- Refactored a major python three testing library to enable developers better maintainability and reliability.
- Helped design system that scaled from 1 test machine to 15+.
Engineering Developer2018 - 2019Sovrn
- Improved production package distribution with Ansible and Jenkins, decreasing the release time by 86%.
- Located and fixed an off-heap memory bug involving the misuse of the Java Native Interface.
- Built a system for tracking internal tool systems in React, served by Node.js. This system allows developers to easily locate and submit links for tools they use so that other developers can find them.
- Helped containerize a flagship application into Docker to improve scalability in an orchestration engine, Mesosphere.
- Maintained a system that leveraged Java with Spring, Hibernate, and Dagger, backed by PostgreSQL, Cassandra, and Aerospike.
Developer2017 - 2017NOAA
- Designed a WebGL library to optimize rendering front-end map data, decreasing load times by 95%.
- Engineered data formatting tools to allow faster data integration for the National Weather Service.
- Updated an FTP fetching mechanism to reduce data ingest times by 600%.
Intern Developer2016 - 2016Concept3D
- Automated the analytics tracking workflow, allowing more up-to-date business insight using Java.
- Built a simple proof of concept Android app for augmented reality tours in our 3D maps in Java.
Intern Developer2014 - 2015Boulder Valley School District
Technologies: C#, Java, .NET, Windows Server, SQL
- Fixed an issue with images passing through the F5 bouncer in Infinite Campus using Java.
- Designed and implemented the Infinite Campus module for tracking student progression through the English language learning track in C#.
- Optimized SQL queries to dynamically update table column names instead of a hard-coded list with C# and MS SQL.