Software Developer2018 - PRESENTWilling, Inc.
- Implemented a redesigned version of the public website.
- Created multiple landing pages with reusable components.
- Created responsive emails with MJML for use in Drip campaigns.
- Analyzed data in Google Analytics and provided new insights.
- Implemented a signup gateway with the main app, with Google and Facebook social sign-in.
Software Developer2017 - PRESENTTruthlab Technologies
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, MySQL
- Implemented a redesigned version of the company's corporate website.
- Improved website performance.
Software Developer2017 - PRESENTMan Sports
- Dramatically reduced page load speeds and improved overall site performance. Used Xdebug to find out where the bottlenecks were in the application.
- Refactored the application to remove redundant code and improve code readability and maintainability.
- Improved overall website UX with a reworked shop page, custom minicart, and quick view window.
- Improved checkout flow.
- Integrated Google Analytics and AdWords conversion tracking.
Software Developer2014 - PRESENTGreen Hat Web Solutions
- Created and worked on tens of websites ranging from personal to corporate websites.
- Automated the process of importing products from a third-party vendor into a Shopify website. Used Lumen, cron jobs, custom tasks, and vendor/Shopify API integration.
- Created a custom CRM system with options for tracking current client projects and sending invoices. Integrated software with the Toggl time tracker SaaS to generate accurate invoices for hourly projects.
- Created a custom survey and personalized results page.
Software Developer2014 - 2014LoginRadius
Technologies: PHP, Laravel, MySQL, WordPress
- Created a simplified version of LoginRadius SaaS, targeting mainly WordPress users.
- Created a WordPress plugin that integrated the above-mentioned service with WordPress sites.
Software Developer2013 - 2014Digital Kickstart
- Developed a Laravel based smart video SaaS that customers could use to enhance their YouTube/Vimeo videos with features such as custom skins, email capture gateway, or engagement tracking.
- Created a WordPress plugin that integrated with the above-mentioned SaaS.
- Maintained and extended several commercial WordPress plugins (email capture, webinar software, etc.).
- Provided technical support to customers.
- Performed server management and performance optimizations.
- Took an active part in consulting with the client concerning new projects and hiring of new staff.
Software Developer2013 - 2013FloSites
Technologies: PHP, WordPress, MySQL
- Created a sandbox environment where potential customers could try a WordPress theme before they bought it.
Software Developer/Team Lead2013 - 2013Red Sky sp. z.o.o.
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, MySQL, Vagrant, Sphinx Search, SphinxQL, Cron Jobs, Gearman, WordPress, Amember, Chrome Extensions
- Led a team of five developers to build WiniThemes.com, a WordPress theme aggregator ("Google for WordPress themes"). The user could search by theme features, price, category, etc.
- Created a Chrome extension for cash back for WiniThemes.com.
- Created a WordPress theme shop and integrated Amember for enabling an affiliate program.
- Participated in bi-weekly meetings with the management to provide updates on the project progress and status.
- Provided guidance on WordPress theme development.
Software Developer2011 - 2012ThemeFuse
- Created a module-based framework for creating custom themes more easily (theme settings, slider, newsletter integration, etc.).
- Worked with the integration team to make a smooth transition from the older framework.
- Extended the framework to work with themes for real estate (custom filters, custom search, custom admin UI for managing entries).