Senior C++ Programmer2018 - PRESENTVKANSEE
Technologies: MySQL, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), wxWidgets, Qt, SQLite, SQL, C++17, C++
- Designed, built, and maintained a reliable and efficient C++ code.
- Implemented C++ applications for a Windows platform, high-performance non-GUI, and GUI management tools.
- Developed multi-threading, parallel processing-efficient C++ code.
- Utilized SQLite to implement distributed repositories management.
Technical Lead2003 - 2018DCC
Technologies: Rogue Wave Stingray, SQL Server 2014, SQL, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), C++
- Joined a financial service start-up as founding partner and investor.
- Designed, built, and maintained reliable and efficient C++ code. Created technical solutions while meeting customer deadlines, primarily using VS C++ in combination with MFC, ODBC, Rogue Wave Stingray, Windows, and SQL Server.
- Designed, built, and maintained reliable and efficient SQL code by creating a set of mechanisms as stored procedures.
- Determined requirements, wrote, and deployed algorithms. Tested and implemented C++ applications for the Windows platform. Managed the development team through the full product life cycle.
- Improved the performance of more than a decade-old application by introducing multi-threading and memory management.
Technical Team Lead2000 - 2003RADCOM
Technologies: Rogue Wave Stingray, Object Windows Library (OWL), CPPV, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), C++
- Invented and developed a Protocol Definition Language (PDL).
- Conceptualized, designed, and created a network protocol analysis engine for network test equipment.
- Developed the Protocol Definition Language (PDL) compiler and optimizer for embedded system high performance run-time.
- Developed the GUI for user console, include libraries, and serialization.
- Participated in multi-team design and development (waterfall model), maintenance, and QA.
- Delivered second-generation performance optimizations as uploads from 37 seconds to 460 milliseconds, which resulted in a run-time full filter performance improvement of approximately 70%.
- Introduced new concepts as asyncronous-display, or hardware pre-filters that improved by 50%-90%.
Technical Team Lead1998 - 2000Cimatron
Technologies: CAD, Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), Standard Template Library (STL), C++
- Assisted the application rewriting operations of CAD/CAM products using C, MFC, Standard Template Library (STL), Windows, and C++.
- Led a GUI team of five to write the company infrastructure library.
- Devised the first draft of the components library, including the serialization and undo mechanism.
- Provided the project's critical mass and formulated interdepartmental collaborations while drafting the first version of the company's C++ style guide and other procedural and testing documentation.
Technical Team Lead1996 - 2000SGS
Technologies: Windows, Rogue Wave Stingray, Standard Template Library (STL), Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC), C++
- Led a team to develop the design and CAD/CAM product for the garment industry.
- Gathered market and customer feedback and expert analysis to align product design and parameters accordingly.
- Developed an automated sizing and cost estimation application.