Data Architect2011 - PRESENTEuropean Dynamics
Technologies: SQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Worked as the data architect and database administrator where I perfected my technical skills and gained experience in many different areas.
- Collected and analyzed complex data.
- Developed this information in an innovative manner for an effective resolution.
- Performed database administration.
- Developed, tuned, configured, installed, and maintained data solutions.
- Acquired in-depth knowledge of various technologies both proprietary and open-source.
- Supported users of newly implemented information systems, in the production of technical documentation, incident management, and in the coordination of administrative tasks.
- Managed and coordinated project activities with diverse groups.
- Designed and developed data mining solutions, data warehouses; using modeling tools and software development methodologies.
- Applied effective problem solving using problem anticipation, information gathering, and weighing alternatives versus objectives to arrive at reasonable decisions.
Data Architect | Database Administrator2010 - 2011P3 Communications
Technologies: Linux, Batch, Bash, Python, PostgreSQL, Oracle
- Worked as a database designer and database administrator and was responsible for data implementations, extractions, transformations, distributions, development, and maintenance.
- Managed and shaped the following processes: verification and organization, data reporting, and quality assurance.
- Supervised the data generation process right from the source and its evolution to the final representational form.