Web Development Developer
Dusan is a software engineer at heart who loves programming and problem-solving. He's been writing code constantly for the last nine years and doesn't plan on stopping any time soon. Dusan has been in charge of overseeing all of the engineering efforts in a bay area startup for over four years, and he'd love to share his experience helping other companies grow and implementing incredible products.
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), IntelliJ, Slack, Sublime Text 3, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket
The most amazing...
...thing I have done is help build a startup, make it grow, and improve to finally see it provide jobs for hundreds of people.
Vice President of Engineering
- Evaluated the entire software development process and implemented procedures and steps to ensure high code and product quality while maintaining the optimal coding pace.
- Received reports from development teams, analyzed their progress, and assigned future work tasks.
- Reported directly to C-level executives to help set priorities and adequately evaluate the ongoing efforts being executed in the development department.
- Interviewed candidates and made hiring decisions based on the current and projected workloads.
- Implemented features and drove architectural changes aimed at improving the product's quality as well as development productivity.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed new products and procedures, launched new products and features, and ensured the customers received them well.
- Led a team of developers, providing code reviews and technical expertise to implement features optimally.
- Collaborated with the quality assurance team and the customer success team to maintain the highest product quality possible.
- Implemented front-end, back-end, mobile, and native apps and components.
Full-stack Software Engineer
- Led the rewrite of the back end from Play into Play 2 and later versions by adding support for the Akka actors.
- Rewrote the full front end of the application from Angular into Ember.js.
- Integrated with multiple points of sale platforms using C++, Micros, Aloha, and others.
- Incorporated multiple accounting platforms using their APIs, namely Quickbooks, Xero, and Netsuite.
- Integrated with multiple electronic invoicing providers, such as EDI integrations.
- Implemented countless endpoints, front-end components, and pages and built native apps for Android and iOS.
Freelance Software Developer
- Developed mobile applications and themes for WordPress and Magento platforms that supported viewing products, ordering, payments, and similar store-based features.
- Implemented mobile apps using LibGDX and deployed them across different platforms.
- Built custom content management platforms based on user specifications using PHP, Java, Ruby, and MySQL.
Craftable Web Platformhttp://www.craftable.com
It also allows users to integrate with their accounting and point of sale systems to generate reports and track their theoretical inventory.
I was the first engineer to join the team, and I am currently the vice president of engineering overseeing a team of developers. I have designed and implemented countless features, trained a team of developers, and driven architectural decisions that allowed the company to grow and scale successfully.
Ember.js, React Native, Spring Boot, Flutter, Akka, Spring 5, Play 2, Angular, Hibernate, Spring
React, Context API, Node.js
HTML DOM, REST, Mobile Development, Management, Testing
Android, iOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
MySQL, PostgreSQL, Spring Data, MongoDB, Redis
Software Architecture, Software Engineering, Web Development, Algorithms, Computer Science, Front-end Development, Hybrid Apps, Bug Fixes, Code Auditing, Code Review, Source Code Review, APIs, Communication, Professionalism, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, Planning, UI Animation, PDF
Master's Degree in Computer Science
Arizona State University - Arizona, Unites States
Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering
Metropolitan University - Nis, Serbia