Product Architect2014 - PRESENTXero
Technologies: C4, AWS, .NET, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, C#, Docker
- Worked with fixed assets, business activity statements, onboarding new customers, small business architecture, and compliance reports as both a developer and an architect.
- Architected products for multiple portfolios, guiding technical direction and assisting product managers to make informed decisions taking into account risks and explaining benefits.
- Helped out with AWS architecture.
Developer2011 - 2014Adslot
- Worked at a startup that created a premium advertisement management site for top-tier websites (ebay.com, realestate.com.au, seloger.com, etc.).
- Developed the server-side and web server environment in Node.js.
- Worked with a wide variety of data stores including MySQL, SQL Server 2008, Redis, and DynamoDB.
- Operated on two-week scrum sprints to manage projects.
- Managed work in Jira and Trello.
Senior Application Consultant2010 - 2011Coles Group
Technologies: C#, SharePoint, Oracle PL/SQL, C++, Shell Scripting, Python
- Planned a project to convert an existing Excel-based solution to a web-based system.
- Administrated SharePoint for the merchandise IT team (50+ people).
- Created SSIS batch scripts to pull data from various systems (forecasting, stock, etc.).
- Created SSRS reports to provide reporting on usage of the tool, stock levels, waste, etc.
- Designed and architected the application.
Application Development Consultant2005 - 2010PBT Group
Technologies: C#, C++, ASP.NET, T-SQL, Perl
- Designed and developed interfaces between a legacy mainframe and new SQL systems using C#, C++, Perl, and Unix scripts.
- Designed, architected and defined specs for software.
- Designed and developed front-end and web applications using C# and ASP.NET (v2.0 – v3.5).
- Designed and developed multi-threaded server applications using TCP/IP sockets and web services.
- Created multithreading of claims assessment and report generation engines.
Software Engineer/Team Lead2003 - 2005Thales Telematics
Technologies: C++, C#
- Led the development of server components in C++.
- Maintained and optimized servers to achieve a sustained throughput of approx 2000 messages/second.
- Assisted with design and system architecture.
- Conducted advanced integrity checking and load testing on server applications.
- Planned rollout and gathered requirements for installations, upgrades, and patches.