Product Manager2021 - PRESENTEd Cupaioli
Technologies: Product Management, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Sass
- Established the user experience and web development department to streamline client services to in-house providers rather than outsourcing for client needs.
- Created and managed professional development schedules, oversaw a department of engineers, and cross-managed teams for digital projects.
- Initiated and executed a departmental strategic plan, support, and direction to improve organizational efficiency and impact.
- Coordinated with directors to develop long-term client strategies to improve user experience, track and increase conversion rates, and comply with accessibility and privacy regulations.
- Established a data-driven, objective-based project management process to ease client onboarding and allocate human capital resources.
- Provided subject matter expertise, feature scoping, and client-based communication for third-party software vendors.
- Trained staff on accessibility standards, basic HTML and CSS concepts, and A/B testing to deliver user-focused and objective-based web products.
- Conducted research and testing on eCommerce websites to ensure clients’ goals and objectives were met with Bayesian analysis of conversion rates.
- Organized a quality assurance procedure for site launches that accurately detailed issues for engineers while providing two-way communication channels between clients and internal staff.
- Planned and developed Jekyll and WordPress sites along with integrated eCommerce, CMS, and CRM solutions.
Director of Experience2020 - 2021eStreet
Technologies: Product Management, A/B Testing, IT Management, eCommerce, Jekyll, WordPress
- Developed and executed departmental strategic plan, support, and direction to improve organizational efficiency and impact.
- Management and evaluation of the web and UX department and related activity for a marketing and political consulting agency.
- Oversaw project scoping, researched trends, provided competitive insights, and conducted stakeholder and user analysis.
- Trained staff on accessibility standards, basic HTML and CSS concepts, and A/B testing to deliver high-quality web projects.
- Developed Jekyll and WordPress sites and integrated eCommerce and CRM solutions that were tracked with an all-in-one Google Tag Manager solution.
- Conducted research and testing to ensure clients’ goals and objectives were met with Bayesian analysis of website metrics.
- Creation of change management plans for internal agency staff to ensure a comprehensive understanding of agency objectives and adoption of policies and procedures.
Web Developer2018 - 2020Arcadia Power
Technologies: A/B Testing, Jekyll, REST APIs, Zendesk
- Created leading industry standards for A/B testing based on qualitative and quantitative research and Bayesian statistics to achieve user acquisition KPIs as part of the marketing team.
- Ensured scientific viability, the integrity of experimentation, baseline requirements, and report template that efficiently managed simultaneous tests on multiple platforms and reported findings to cross-department stakeholders.
- Created user-friendly analysis reports which provided experiment conditions, data controls and variables, Bayesian analysis of results, and clear next steps for further conversion rate optimization.
- Managed and reliably translated the flow of information with communications, software engineers, designers, data engineers, and marketing into the Agile methodology for creating front-end applications on an enterprise-scale website.
- Acted as the technical representative of the marketing team for large-scale, multidisciplinary initiatives for the organization and external software vendors.
- Ensured organizational branding was standardized and implemented across all properties of an enterprise website, blog, and support center for multiple brand redesigns.
- Developed a conversion tracking solution with Google Tag Manager for simple integration of third-party tracking services on digital, print, and television campaigns and ensured accuracy in cross-platform acquisition channels.
- Developed and maintained the enterprise Jekyll website, blog, and Zendesk support center.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2018Democratic National Committee
- Served as the front-end representative of the engineering team for digital and communications teams through translating Democratic Party initiatives and objectives into front-end applications and communicating needs to back-end and data engineers.
- Developed a reusable website template for rapid response microsites, complete with a CMS and compliant with accessibility, campaign finance laws, and legacy browsers.
Web Developer2014 - 2015Self-employed
Technologies: WordPress, Drupal
- Improved the CMS and reorganized content for the DCPCSB website for the improved user experience for content editors and users.
- Created an elementary science curriculum to use in conjunction with i-Tree software and designed and developed the website for the project.
- Designed and developed WordPress and Drupal websites that allowed clients to manage all their content with written documentation and in-person training.
Web Communications Specialist2013 - 2014Office of the State Superintendent of Education
Technologies: WordPress, Drupal
- Led and implemented the reorganization of an enterprise Drupal site, which resulted in decreased bounce rates and increased organic search traffic.
- Developed and trained staff on no-cost, easy-to-use solutions for public-facing programs needing event management, assessments, surveys, public commenting, and mapping.
- Managed and created content for agency social media properties and developed the weekly newsletter.