Go Developer in San Francisco, CA, United States
Member since October 14, 2015
Edgar has over three years of experience developing full-stack web applications with Ruby on Rails APIs and Ember.js as a front-end client. He has worked on teams of all sizes, both on-site and remotely, and has excellent communication and presentation skills.
Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTDocker
Technologies: Docker, Docker Datacenter, Docker Swarm, React, Golang, RethinkDB
- Contributed to the development of Docker Trusted Registry.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Financeit
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, Backbone.js, Docker
- Led a company initiative to use Ember.js as the front-end technology going forward. Put together the presentation, sold management on it, and led the implementation on their platform.
- Implemented a new user signup flow, increasing conversion rates and the productivity of account managers.
- Designed the migration plan, testing in replica servers before successfully migrating all users in production.
FrameworksRuby on Rails (RoR), Ember.js, GRPC
Libraries/APIsReact, Node.js, Protobuf
ToolsDocker Swarm, RSpec, Git, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Gulp.js
ParadigmsConcurrent Programming, Agile Software Development, Unit Testing, Scrum
PlatformsDocker Datacenter, Linux, Docker
StorageRethinkDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
OtherDistributed Systems, High-availability Systems, Cryptography, Integration Testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science2011 - 2016University of Toronto - Toronto