Senior Java Developer2015 - PRESENTToptal and Toptal Clients
Technologies: Google Cloud, REST APIs, Microservices, Amazon Web Services (AWS), PostgreSQL, Scrum, Project Management, REST, Docker, MongoDB, Spring Boot, Spring, Java, React, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), AWS, Kotlin
- Built microservice architecture for logging delivery.
- Developed Spring Boot applications for a client-facing trading system.
- Constructed Jira, Confluence, and other plugins for medical quality assurance.
- Supported and developed an extensive Spring ERP application for the US government.
- Built and supported infrastructure for a bankruptcy service application.
- Developed and supported several admin applications based on AngularJS.
- Architected and supported microservice architecture for interacting with Ethereum and processing KYC validation for users.
- Interviewed developers for the Toptal main platform.
- Created a secured back-end service for importing and distributing data from US real estate aggregators.
- Participated in back-end development in several startups. Worked on integrations with Instagram API, blockchain services, and other third party SaaS platforms.
Team Lead/Architect2015 - 201537coins
Technologies: Google Cloud, REST APIs, Microservices, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Scrum, Project Management, REST, Java, Guice, Hazelcast, AWS
- Created an SMS wallet for bitcoins.
- Managed a team of three developers.
- Improved the architecture of the system.
- Created an API protocol for the Android application through REST calls and Google Cloud Messaging.
- Created a migration tool for migrating accounts from the old version of the product to a new one.
Senior Java Developer2014 - 2015Andiks
Technologies: REST APIs, Microservices, Scrum, REST, Docker, MongoDB, Spring Boot, Spring, Java
- Participated in the development and server-side design of a new 3D browser game.
- Developed a system for real-time effects and a spells manager for a 3D battle server which controls all spells and effects applied to the game character.
- Implemented a shop service for the web-game server.
- Developed a task service for managing user intentions. It was a three-part project with a common module. I set up the building application with Gradle and Git submodules.
Java Developer2012 - 2014Budget Financial Technology
Technologies: REST APIs, Spring, Java, Vaadin, Hibernate
- Developed core elements of a QDP platform for managing a municipality.
- Built an analytic presentation module.
- Developed and supported a new concept for a UI based on Vaadin 7, and migrated from Vaadin 6 to Vaadin 7.
- Conducted complex refactoring of a core module for the QDP (Quick Development Platform).
- Implemented and maintained technology for new clients.
Java Developer2011 - 2012Fundcount
Technologies: Spring, Java, Java Natural Language Processing (JNLP), Hibernate, Vaadin
- Developed software for managing mutual funds.
- Developed and supported a social office project based on Liferay for our software users.
- Programmed for a version runner project for running software on a client host using WebStart, Vaadin and Spring.
- Created a new reports generator.
- Built unit tests for business methods.