SDE .NET Developer2016 - PRESENTSciMar One, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, .NET, SQL Server Database, Stored Procedures
- Fixed search functionality.
- Created a core website to be used as a base for any kind of client and data. Applied this to multiple instances, for three different clients.
- Created a REST API that is used for a mobile app and a website. Data collected is used in multiple platforms.
- Added a configurable HttpModule to a website which allows on-the-fly processing of image files.
- Implemented PSD design using Bootstrap 3.
Web Developer2017 - 2020IQzone
- Handled a variety of requirements in the front and back end with legacy code.
- Improved the UI and reduced the file size, creating bundles for CSS and JS files. Implemented Gzip compression for JSON responses.
- Created wireframes for different tools and features required by the client.
- Implemented new pages, complex tools, and features according to the client's needs and wireframes. Managed many jQuery plugins and JSON data.
- Implemented a new responsive WordPress design over the old website. Handled general maintenance and support for English and Chinese languages.
- Implemented a demo website with dummy data using Bootstrap 3.
- Refactored code and restructured files in a Visual Studio solution.
- Fixed bugs.
Front-end Web Developer2016 - 2017Golf Carts for Sale (via Toptal)
- Converted PSD designs into proper HTML.
- Created responsive designs using Bootstrap 3.
- Refactored the previous website, added new features, and fixed bugs.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2016Rocketsongs.com
Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0, Bootstrap, Knockout.js, SoundManager 2, Azure, Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Added new functionality and features.
- Improved website performance.
- Minimized the size of the files, creating bundles.
- Fixed bugs.
- Made UI changes and multiple device support using CSS media queries and Bootstrap.
Web Developer2015 - 2016Web Advanced (via Toptal)
Technologies: FTP, Database Migrations, Website Migrations
- Migrated ASP.NET websites to a new hosting platform.
- Fixed bugs related to the FCKEditor plugin.
- Backed up files and migrated emails.
Web Developer2015 - 2016CoFundraising, LLC (via Toptal)
Technologies: PHP, JS, YAML, Git
- Mined website responses through console to create rule sets.
Senior ASP.NET Developer2013 - 2013Loopback Analytics (via Toptal)
Technologies: MVC .NET, MS SQL, Entity Framework
- Created front-end configuration tools for their back-end database.
- Developed on the front end, using a metro layout template and using jqGrid jQuery plugin.
- Exported data to a PDF with a custom format.
Senior PHP Developer2012 - 2013Fanattac (via Toptal)
- Created a cross-browser and cross-platform music player that interacts with Rdio and SoundCloud APIs.
- Worked on the back end creating an API with PHP Slim MicroFramework.
- Worked on the front end with JS and jQuery and interacted with the API.
C# Developer2011 - 2013Santex America
Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC3, HTML5, jQuery
- Worked on multi-platform video players for US-based client Origin Digital.
- Supported viewing on iPads and Smart TVs.
Senior .NET Developer2012 - 2012Adornia (via Toptal)
Technologies: .NET, DotNetNuke
- Added some new features to an existing eCommerce website.
- Fixed existing bugs.
- Moved the website and database to a cloud server.
C# Developer2010 - 2011Globant
Technologies: Silverlight, Sharepoint, C#
- Worked on projects for clients such as Deloitte and BSI.
C# Developer2010 - 2010Intel
- Worked on Parallel Universe (http://paralleluniverse.intel.com), which profiled C++ applications uploaded by users, ran these applications on servers with up to 16 cores, and returned various performance reports to users to encourage performance improvements for multi-core servers.
C#, PHP Developer2009 - 2010Gruppo IT
Technologies: C#, PHP
- Created applications in C# and PHP.
- Worked on components ranging from front-end layout to search engine optimization and usability.