- Founder | Software EngineerBeta Reduction2017 - PRESENT
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Ember.js
- Worked on implementing new features for an Ember.js app.
- Identified inefficient SQL queries.
- Built an API using Ruby on Rails.
- Wrote HTML and CSS to match designs.
- Learned what is necessary to start a C-corporation in the United States.
- Software EngineerQuicky Forecast (via Toptal)2016 - 2017
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Phoenix, Ember.js
- Implemented new features using Ember.js.
- Implemented new JSON API endpoints using Ruby on Rails.
- Used the Stripe API for payments.
- Converted designs to code.
- Used Highcharts to create charts.
- Co-Founder | Software EngineerMichelada.io2015 - 2016
- Created the API for a mobile application to be used by millions of users.
- Helped on a project that was to be used by the Mexican government.
- Software EngineerOneLogin Inc.2014 - 2015
- Worked with Ruby without Rails.
- Integrated several third party applications.
- Helped improve a background worker to be more efficient.
- Worked in an Agile team using XP and Scrum.
- Worked on the front-end using JS, HTML, and CSS.
- Software EngineerCrowd Interactive2013 - 2014
- Created an online store using Backbone.js.
- Did data scraping for online stores.
- Used Ruby on Rails on every project.
- Used the Spree eCommerce framework.
- Worked in an Agile team using Scrum.
- Worked on the front-end using Backbone, HTML, and CSS.