Founder | Software Engineer2017 - PRESENTBeta Reduction
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Ember.js
- Implemented new features for an Ember.js app.
- Identified inefficient SQL queries.
- Built an API using Ruby on Rails.
- Wrote HTML and CSS code to match the designs.
- Learned what is necessary to start a C corporation in the United States.
Ruby on Rails Engineer2018 - 2018Ascension Press (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby on Rails
- Helped build new features on an existing platform.
- Integrated application with the Contentful CMS platform.
- Worked with multiple Rails applications that were strongly tied together.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Quicky Forecast (via Toptal)
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Phoenix, Ember.js
- Implemented new features using Ember.js.
- Implemented new JSON API endpoints using Ruby on Rails.
- Used the Stripe API for payments.
- Converted designs to code.
- Used Highcharts to create charts.
Co-founder | Software Engineer2015 - 2016Michelada.io
- Created the API for a mobile application to be used by millions of users.
- Helped develop a project that was to be used by the Mexican government.
- Gained experience in starting a company.
Software Engineer2014 - 2015OneLogin, Inc.
- Worked with Ruby without Rails.
- Integrated several third-party applications.
- Helped improve a background worker to be more efficient.
- Worked in an Agile team using XP and Scrum.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Crowd Interactive
- Created an online store using Backbone.js.
- Implemented data scraping for online stores.
- Used Ruby on Rails on every project.
- Developed with the Spree eCommerce framework.
- Worked in an Agile team using Scrum.
- Built up the front-end using Backbone, HTML, and CSS.