Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - PRESENTTotaljobs
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), NGINX, Terraform, AWS, React, .NET Core
- Worked as part of the Totaljobs platform team, responsible for the company’s development and deployment infrastructures.
- Supported other teams in the migration of their services to .NET Core and their containerization.
- Provided support to other teams with infrastructure aspects such as traffic routing, pipeline building, deployments, and more.
Senior .NET Developer2019 - 2019Medefer
- Developed and maintained Medefer's virtual hospital platform, which provides specialist care for NHS patients and drastically reduces their waiting time for receiving consultant’s input to a few hours.
- Implemented cardiology, endoscopy, and dermatology specialties.
- Guided the team through their recently adapted agile working methodology.
- Implemented fully automated CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps.
Software Developer2017 - 2019GMV
Technologies: gRPC, Jenkins, C#, C++, Entity Framework Core, Orleans, SignalR, Kubernetes, Docker, React, TypeScript, .NET Core
- Developed a new ITS (intelligent transport systems) product: multi-platform back end (.NET Core 2.2, .NET standard), web-based front end (React, TypeScript), and microservices architecture (deployed using Docker containers to a Kubernetes cluster).
- Built a C++ communication layer to wrap existing ITS servers, allowing them to exchange information with clients/other servers using industry standards such as SIRI, GTFS, or trans model.
- Maintained an existing fleet management system (FMS) and fare collection systems (FCS) and upgraded them to use C++14.
Software and Flight Control Engineer2016 - 2016ARGOS Flying Projects
Technologies: Pixhawk, ArduPilot, C++
- Developed the flight control software of a brand-new drone model.
- Maintained the control software of existing drones.
- Collaborated on the physical design of a brand-new drone model.